The following is a list of applications that have integrated with the EOSIO Signing Request (ESR) Protocol and are either fully or partially compatible with Anchor (Desktop and Mobile).
List of Applications
Note: Be cautious when using any EOSIO-enabled application and be sure the requests you are approving are actions you’d like to perform. Greymass makes no guarantees about the validity or safety of the applications in this list, so proceed with caution.
- app.telos.net [for Telos]: A portal into the Telos ecosystem and governance.
- AtomicHub.io [for EOS, WAX]: A platform based on AtomicAssets to create, browse, and trade NFT collectables.
- bloks.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
- Chintai [for EOS, WAX]: B2B FinTech service provider for issuance, management, and secondary trading of tokenized securities.
- Decentium.org [for EOS]: Decentium is a decentralized publishing and tipping platform where authors own their content and earn money and exposure through endorsements.
- EOSAuthority.com [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
- eosfinex [for EOS]: Non-custodial digital asset exchange and portfolio management tool.
- EOS Gift Card [for EOS]: Account creation for new users via EOS Gift Card PDFs.
- eosrate.io [for EOS]: A system that allows users to rate Block Producers on various metrics.
- eosx.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
- evodex.io [for EOS]: An open source Decentralized Exchange.
- Equilibrium.io [for EOS]: A DeFi hub featuring the EOSDT stable coin.
- fio-register [for FIO]: A FIO address and domain registration tool.
- Genpool.io [for EOS]: The first EOS vote rewards exchange.
- Greymass.com [for EOS, FIO, Telos, WAX]: The official Greymass website!
- LuckySlot.bet [for EOS]: Epic slot games with an EOS based RNG.
- NewDex.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: Decentralized token exchange.
- PredIQt [for EOS]: Decentralized prediction market.
- SportBet.one [for EOS]: Decentralized sports-betting platform.
- Vigor [for EOS]: DeFi Protocol - Borrow, Lend, Save with Vigor
Are we missing something?
Let us know in this forum thread and we can update the list.