EOSCommunity.org Forums

List of applications integrated with Anchor Wallet

The following is a list of applications that have integrated with the EOSIO Signing Request (ESR) Protocol and are either fully or partially compatible with Anchor (Desktop and Mobile).

List of Applications

Note: Be cautious when using any EOSIO-enabled application and be sure the requests you are approving are actions you’d like to perform. Greymass makes no guarantees about the validity or safety of the applications in this list, so proceed with caution.

• app.telos.net [for Telos]: A portal into the Telos ecosystem and governance.
  • AtomicHub.io [for EOS, WAX]: A platform based on AtomicAssets to create, browse, and trade NFT collectables.
  • bloks.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
  • Chintai [for EOS, WAX]: B2B FinTech service provider for issuance, management, and secondary trading of tokenized securities.
  • Decentium.org [for EOS]: Decentium is a decentralized publishing and tipping platform where authors own their content and earn money and exposure through endorsements.
  • EOSAuthority.com [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
  • eosfinex [for EOS]: Non-custodial digital asset exchange and portfolio management tool.
  • EOS Gift Card [for EOS]: Account creation for new users via EOS Gift Card PDFs.
  • eosrate.io [for EOS]: A system that allows users to rate Block Producers on various metrics.
  • eosx.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: A block explorer and feature rich wallet.
  • evodex.io [for EOS]: An open source Decentralized Exchange.
  • Equilibrium.io [for EOS]: A DeFi hub featuring the EOSDT stable coin.
  • fio-register [for FIO]: A FIO address and domain registration tool.
  • Genpool.io [for EOS]: The first EOS vote rewards exchange.
  • Greymass.com [for EOS, FIO, Telos, WAX]: The official Greymass website!
  • LuckySlot.bet [for EOS]: Epic slot games with an EOS based RNG.
  • NewDex.io [for EOS, Telos, WAX]: Decentralized token exchange.
  • PredIQt [for EOS]: Decentralized prediction market.
  • SportBet.one [for EOS]: Decentralized sports-betting platform.
  • Vigor [for EOS]: DeFi Protocol - Borrow, Lend, Save with Vigor

Are we missing something?

Let us know in this forum thread and we can update the list.

9 Likes

I just added Anchor support (for EOS) to eosgiftcard.com, a service to onboard new users via simple, pre-configured EOS Gift Card PDFs.
Furthermore, I’m promoting the Anchor Wallet to new users via those gift cards!

Thanks for the awesome work you did with Anchor/ESR/Fuel/…!

4 Likes

Thanks, and I updated the original post and added it to the list :+1:

We are actually creating something in a similar vein (the PDFs) for backup sheets during mobile account creation. We’ll have to see if there’s room for either collaboration or if you might be interested in the resulting standard that comes of it, once it’s out in the wild.

4 Likes

Thanks @aaron,
I am generally open for collaboration or integrating common standards. I saw that the private key QR codes we generate in Anchor Wallet and EOS Gift Card are already compatible, so an EGC account could be imported into the mobile Anchor with just the snap of a picture.

Let me know if you see any room for collaboration in the future: hello@eosgiftcard.com

4 Likes

Just a heads up, for newdex.io I only see Anchor login for the EOS chain not Telos or WAX. But maybe it’s coming.

1 Like

We have let them know about this and are just waiting for them to make the changes.

It also doesn’t show Anchor as a mobile option when using Newdex, which we’ve also let them know works.

Feel free to reach out and encourage them yourself as well, the more demand they see for Anchor, the more likely I think they are to prioritize it :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Also I wanted to know if the Anchor Desktop or mobile allows certain transactions to be whitelisted? I talked to Dallas Rushing about getting Anchor login for the Karma Web App but I think there were problems with having to sign each “like” on the Karma App which would be a painful UX. There were problems with Scatter login so right now it is only the WCW login but would love Anchor login to the Karma App.

It’s a feature we’re looking into how best to approach so that it works on both desktop and mobile.

Using the “whitelist” approach doesn’t work well on mobile since the mobile app would need to be open and in focus in order to sign transactions. That causes some weird problems when you’re either using a mobile browser w/ the mobile wallet, or you’re using a desktop browser w/ the mobile wallet.

So we’re looking at alternative approaches to achieve the same goal, being able to automatically sign transactions. It’s just taking some time because we’re having to invent a better wheel :sweat_smile:

it would be mainly using the Desktop Browser with either the desktop Anchor or mobile authenticator. Karma has a dedicated mobile App already so I assume people would just use that, but maybe they would prefer to use the Mobile browser instead and the mobile authenticator, but like you said that could have some weird problems. I use the bloks explorer on mobile with the Anchor mobile authenticator and it works great! Love the slide to sign transaction and the haptic feedback and FaceID approval. The only weird thing to add for for future versions is that on mobile it should know that is mobile and not have the QR code pop up, or ask to open the mobile app, but instead open the mobile authenticator automatically that way it will pretty seamless transition. In the meantime it is the best mobile authentication for EOSIO!

1 Like

evodex.io uses Anchor! Thanks

1 Like

Added it to the main list, thanks for the reminder! :+1:

Added eosfinex to the list!

1 Like

Please add to the list of great dapps on Anchor wallet

app.Vigor.ai #DeFi Protocol - Borrow, Lend, Save with Vigor

3 Likes

I’d like to buy giftcards using #VIGOR stablecoins :grinning:

1 Like

Updated! Thanks for the reminder to get that one added.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to add us. We’re trying to get noticed and our thriving community of Anchor wallet loving users is very appreciative of this gesture. Thank you for adding us to your list.

2 Likes

Hi, are there any recent developments with auto-signing transactions by Anchor? This is the most recent public discussion on the topic I’ve found.

Some discussion on it a few days ago.

Hello! This week we added Anchor Wallet at www.eosgames.io

This is the best wallet we have worked with so far. Both implementation and usability are absolute top, great job!