EOSCommunity.org Forums

List of applications integrated with Anchor Wallet

Didnt find RPLAnet in the list above. Does Anchor Wallet support R-Planet game for Staking NFTs ? There is an option to Login with Anchor Wallet, but when i try to Stake something i have an Error. There is field in Anchor Wallet. “Request Options” on the left. It says : “Account not found
Could not load the expected accounts for this request: xxxxxxx@active”. Then i can click Green button to sign transaction with name@owner on it. And next i see an error on RPlanet site: transaction declares authority ‘{“actor”:“xxxxxxxxx”,“permission”:“active”}’, but does not have signatures for it under a provided delay of 0 ms, provided permissions [], provided keys [“MyPublicKey”], and a delay max limit of 3888000000 ms. What did I miss ?
A little addition. forgot to mention a text under( "Account not Found’ - Could not load the expected accounts for this request: greymassfuel@cosign, myaccountname@active)

The problem was because i was using Owner key as main key. But Transaction required Active key, so i reimported account to anchor wallet using Active key and it worked.

1 Like