EOSCommunity.org Forums

Want to join the Eden Genesis Community? Introduce Yourself to the Community HERE!

My name is Milan Bjegovic. I am founder & CEO of OldtimersOffer(oldtimersoffer.com).

Tell us how you found out about Eden?

I found out about Eden via Twitter(@gofractally) and thru a Pomelo community.

What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas that attracted you?

I am attracted to true democracy(as Eden already is).

Why do you want to become a member?

I want to be a member to help strengthen the Eden community for the betterment of EOS.

In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?

I have enough experience (10 years in the online business & 5 years experience in the blockchain industry) which I want to share with the Eden community(linkedin.com/in/milanbjegovic/).

If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

I would spend the budget in the following way:

Open more education centers (for EOS blockchain technology), to attract as many as possible EVM(solidity) developers.

Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.

@MilanBjegovic

WOW … Mr CryptoMell … my first meeting with you was in Spanish Hive. Your words are amazing … I’m very impressed with your kindness and generosity to our community.

I’m Arlis Cobas (@SaratogaIlich)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arlis-aniceto-cobas-machado-b3a43218a

I have three passions the study of the Books of Daniel & Revelation, Chess and EOS.

I’m son of Spanish father and Venezuelan Mother.

I have a dream and that is to contribute in the adoption of EOS by the Venezuelan Evangelical Christian community, and the Spanish speaking Evangelical community in the short term, the Christian community needs to implement Block Chain tools to digitize their membership records and thus provide better access to information of their parishioners. In addition to other tools that they can use for their various social programs that we offer in our local, national and regional communities.

My dream would be to initiate the implementation of promoting children’s chess tournaments with prizes in EOS in the different churches of my native Caracas. Spreading EOS through the children will involve the Family of each child that participates in the Chess tournaments.

My beginnings in the basic concepts about Block Chain and Macro Economics was thanks to Max Keiser’s Podcast in 2014 & 2015. For years I tried to integrate myself in different Block Chain communities to finally find the EOS Micro Loan & EOS Market Place community in 2020 in the current Telegran HuFi Venezuela Channel.

I am a Protestant Christian, I have a particular interest in the study of the Evolution of Money, Block Chain and Biblical Prophecies.

Thanks to God and the study of the Bible I met EOS and although there is still much to learn about EOSIO and fractal democracy. Although I am not a programmer I consider that I can contribute with honesty, loyalty and respect in the debate of ideas in fractal democracy, as a translator from English to Spanish and as an educator.

Since November 2021 I am collaborating with the Colmea in Spanish as a Scout Bee, Translator and Writer.

I am interested in dabbling with an Educational Podcast about Block Chain, Defi and EOS Mainnet weekly.

I have worked for Bitcoin since 2011. Removing intermediaries and decentralizing authority is what interests me. I see EOSIO and its profound governance as the backbone of all the projects I am developing right now.

Eden seems like a great place to expand my understanding of DOA’s and resource management. Thank you for your considerations.

1 Like

Hi Eden Community :pray::green_heart:
Thank you for what you are doing and your service to :earth_africa:

Together with the Regenerative Civilizations Alliance and seeds.earth, we would like to collaborate with you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve got asked to participate in the next Eden Selection to accelerate our ReFi efforts supporting local land projects…

Telegram name: @NadimHamdan

Hey community! My name is Javi, I am passionate about technology and the crypto & NFT space.
I had the opportunity to know Eden thanks to Veronica. It is a pleasure to be here.

The most attractive is the vision and the great community that EOS has. People are always supporting in order to boost the growth of the network.

I would like to be a member because I know that I can bring value to this network and the community creating big projects with a real uitility within the network.

If you have some doubt, you can contact me in Telegram: @Joseluti

Hi I’m Claudio, a guy who loves technology and its development more specifically blockchain technology, I discovered Eden through Verónica, whom I thank for showing it to me,
I want to join this community to be part of it and be able to contribute to it, I want to build in Eos a solid and big project as this blockchain deserves.
my name on telegram is : ClaudioArco2

1 Like

Hello everyone! It’s a pleasure to be here and share with you all a great mission, that of turning EOS into a reference blockchain.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I’m Iñaki, passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto space.
Founder of several projects, especially at the level of communities and NFTs.

When I met EOS, researching and getting into its community, I was also lucky to meet Eden through Veronica, a great person who leads several projects within EOS.

There she was telling me a little about the vision and values with which it develops within this great network, and I did not hesitate for a moment to make the decision to join and share it.

Above all, what I like most about the community is the great collaboration between everyone to expand and publicize the great technology behind EOS and promote its development. Besides the decentralization of the network and the fact that everything is for public use, making it more accessible than other networks.

That is why I would like to be a member of Eden and be able to contribute my value and vision together with all those who are already there, so that we can continue to create projects and offer really useful solutions.

Especially in the part of contributing innovative ideas and creating community, as well as building projects as I said before.

And for this great mission we must be aware of how to invest money and support its development, especially in order to create projects that users can really use in their daily lives and are useful to them.

I’m going to leave my telegram here, if any of you want to contact me by DM and share vision, it will be a pleasure for me.

Telegram: @Inaki_ar

My name is Mikael Cromsjö and I am 44 living in Sweden.

I have been developing the idea of a dynamic fractal organisation model for a long time. The Idea came to me in the year 2008 to create a fractal democracy and I wrote my first article on it soon after. (fractalcircles_org). My ideas are similar to the ones Eden uses and I do not know where they differ. I am a new member to Eden and have not gone into details. I am happy to find several projets on the Internet now that explore the technology.

I am a software designer and a political activist as well as a teacher of meditation.

I have created several implementations of the fractal democracy system. A online forum based on fractals and a video conference tool that both are in beta development. You can read about them on fratalcircles_org. I also have several projects in mind as a video sharing platform, and crypto using it both for saving the block-chain (block fractal) and for governing with a fractal DAO.

I have been in contact with the SEEDS crypto community and shared my ideas there. I have also created organisations using the fractal democracy to hold large meetings in real life.

I want to be a part of the community to help the progress of the fractal technology. I can assist with my perspective, read white papers and comment. Oversee project of development and more.

I would like to build a small team of members who are engaged in the Eden community with good understanding of the process to assist me to get into the flow and also help me to contribute my knowledge.

Peace
Mikael Cromsjö

If I had a budget and a team to work with I would like to continue develop the fractal video conference tool.

Then I would like to create the fractal video sharing portal.

Then I would like to create a DAO and block-fractal white-paper and implement it. (Possibly integrated in Eden or as a form or in other forms).

My telegram is @MikaelAnanda

Peace
M