EOSCommunity.org Forums

[Voting] Do you think EOS need an independent Twitter account?

We find that the current EOS official website’s Twitter link is Block one, a private firm; But now, EOS is public chain, not belong to anyone or any firm.

EOS official website https://eos.io/

So, we think the EOS need an independent Twitter account, to express more useful information about EOS and community.

So issued this voting, let the community know your idea.

Voting for EOS independent Twitter account
  • Yes! EOS is a public chain, the community need to set an independent EOS Twitter account, replace the B1’s account.
  • No! B1’s current account is OK, even though it’s a private firm founder of EOS.

0 voters

4 Likes

Well down,龙头老大 :grinning:!

I think eos.io is actually not the official EOS website. It’s the official website for the EOSIO software. And therefore the link to the block one twitter handle is apt.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

This is a breakthrough and absolutely right view!

Our community need to do more things to distinguish between EOS and B1, make EOS independent from B1 from many perspective, include official website, Twitter etc.

NOW! From the current poll (92% supporting of 50 voters), I think we need to do these things as soon as posible. There are much useful and big change information need to sort and publish.

I am ready to create an EOS twitter account firstly, if there is no one in our community plan to do this. and create a telegram group to discuss and collect useful information about EOS and the community, that need to be published by an unified channel.

If you have any good idea, please let the community know.

Better yet, use Discussions.app as the official newshub for EOS and leave Shitter behind.

https://discussions.app

We (EOS mainnet) have already a twitter handle with EOS Foundation:
https://twitter.com/EOS_Foundation_

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure to serve and speak up for EOS community.

Technology changes every day. If we don’t change, we will be left behind.
EOS Foundation is a non-profit organization calling for funding for EOS projects, protect and promote the EOS interest on social media like Twitter. We promote EOS values, advance development, and prevent conflict in EOS community.

Unlike EOS VC operates solely on the will of BlockOne. EOS Foundation operates on the will of EOS community and follows community permission-based on voting.

There is freedom of speech and no censorship. No One is perfect, We truly appreciate everyone’s input or speaking about EOS on social media, even negative comments because what doesn’t kill EOS would make it stronger.

We are proud to deliver important messages from the EOS ecosystem and EOS development to the world.

We need at least an official account like eth foundation

1 Like

Twitter has much more users, so has advantage to broadcast EOS blockchain the community

We need a twitter just like@Bitcoin for BTC, @ethereum for ETH on twitter, to get more than 1 million followers.

From the voting, we got a great high support rate 94.03% (63 supporters among 67 voters) of setting an independent Twitter account for EOS.

It’s time to take action!
I created:
a EOS independet Twitter account of “EosEden”,
a Telegram group of “EOS Twitter manage group”,
a donation EOS account of “twitterofeos

Safety:
To make sure “EosEden” is for EOS public chain and the community, not for an individual or a firm.

1. I invite 1-3 community volunteers to join me to manage the Twitter account together, and set a multiple signature of “twitterofeos” EOS account.
  2. If the new community system of EdenOS launch, and the community need, I promise here to give all controled account information back to community.

Objectives:
1)Distribute useful information about EOS and the community.
2)Give support to contributers who make EOS better.
3)Get more than 1 million followers.

Who I’m I:
I’m a volunteer too, what I want to do is make EOS independent and great again, at least make EOS has a “official” Twitter account, just like@Bitcoin for BTC, @ethereum for ETH on twitter.
Of course, my time and skill are both limited, so I need more volunteers to join me to discover and sort useful information, manage telegram group etc.

The volunteers may get some subsidy backed up by the donation account of “twitterofeos”, more detail will be discussed and publish in the future.

If you are interesting, please join in Telegram group and contact me, I’m democratic.

Not possible. @EOS is a brand evolutionofsmooth.com
Don’t think they will sell

I like EosEden :slight_smile:

If you need help, I am willing to help spread EOS related news on the Twitter account. I am doing this anyway already on Twitter, inside Telegram channels and EOS Reddit.

my Twitter handle is @eosmainnetnews
my Telegram handle is @dobuora

1 Like

Yes! It seems we have similar idea, so Great!
I follow you by EosEden twitter: https://twitter.com/EosEden; and contact your Telegram.