EOSCommunity.org Forums

Successful Sign NOT Signing

When logging in to any site, it opens via QR code, signs, but noes not log in. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and readded my account.
App: Beta 0.36
Desktop: 1.3.2

Update: Does not actually SIGN anything. Errors out with:
“Anchor errored while logging in:
User canceled request (Modal closed)”

Now I have access to blocks.io page when opening through the Anchor App only, but when performing transactions I get the error:
Error
transaction declares authority ‘{“actor”:“waxanchor.gm”,“permission”:“active”}’, but does not have signatures for it under a provided delay of 0 ms, provided permissions [], provided keys ["*"], and a delay max limit of 3888000000 ms

I think my keys are all messed up.

I have NFTs on here that are now untransferable. Please advise

I just took a look at your account and it looks like your active key was updated a few times today which may be why you are seeing the “transaction declare authority” error.

Do you still have your owner key certificate? The easiest is probably going to be to restore your account from that.

I have several times actually. and since that did not work, i have been mucking with the keys trying to find resolve(now realizing i am probably making things worse).
I JUST wiped the app a 3rd time and added my phrase manually instead of via QR this time.
And it now has another different active public key…
Halp.

Are you doing this on Android or Desktop? If on Android, can you click on the help button and send us an email with your app details? That will make it easier for us to figure out what is going on.

Tried both. Now only on Android. Already sent a request via help button. Was hoping it was a simple fix here.

I just replied to you via email.

1 Like