EOSCommunity.org Forums

Load wheel spins endlessly while trying to login to Hypha with Wallet

Hey there, just trying to login to dho.hypha.earth with Anchor on my lenovo laptop/Windows 10. It worked once each on Firefox and Chrome where the authentication window with the QR code popped up and the anchor app opened and I signed in there, however nothing changed on the login page of Hypha, it remained the same login page. Now when I try again the load wheel just spins endlessly on the Anchor button after pressing it. I have Anchor open when trying to login and App Integration is enabled. Is this a problem on the Hypha website end? Please help! Thanks!

Does this prompt pop up?

Not anymore, it did the first time I attempted.

If clicking login no longer brings that up, it sounds like a bug with the site.

One thing you can do is clear out the local storage in your browser and see if it starts working. You mentioned both Chrome and Firefox working once, which leads me to believe that it works once in each browser and then stops working for some reason (something in the apps code). To help prove if this is the case, here’s the instruction to reset that data in your browsers:

For Firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox#w_clear-all-cookies-site-data-and-cache

For Chrome:

If it starts working after that, that’ll prove that’s exactly what’s happening here :+1:

Just cleared everything in firefox and yeah the QR code popped up again and sign in went through through anchor, but again the Hypha page doesn’t change or log me in there… so are you saying its a bug with the hypha app?

It sounds like it.

Do other dapps/sites work for you alright?

This is my first time using dapps I believe, I’m new to all of this! That’s partially why its so confounding, I don’t know how things should work or who is responsible for what haha all other sites are working fine I think. I suppose I will try to reach out to Hypha and see if they can give me any assistance. Thanks so much for your help!

No problem!

One thing I know works is telos.bloks.io, which is a block explorer and web wallet. If you can login there and it shows your account name in the upper right, and you can use those tools, then Anchor is working just fine for ya.

And yeah, agreed it’s confusing. There’s a lot of moving parts in these new systems and nailing down where things work and where they don’t isn’t always that easy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah thats helpful! Yep anchor is working totally fine integrated with that, so yeah must be on the hypha end. Thanks again!