EOSCommunity.org Forums

Jay Taylor new member

Tell us how you found out about eden?

I’ve been tracking EOS and Dan Larimer and am reading More Equal Animals

What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas attracted you?

I realize there is a need for communities of persons to work together in a healthy transparent way for our mutual security.

Why do you want to become a member?

I want to have an online Network of friends who are a helpful, caring, and share the aim towards a healthy community of persons who protect and provide for our children and grandchildren.

In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?

I want to be a content provider that pushes forward the issues of healthy governance for the blockchain and tokenized communities and economies. I also want to operate a blockchain domain registry and registrar service.

If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

I would build an EDEN Ad Network with a DANE DNS sub-protocol so that EDEN members and EOS tokenholders can publish their websites from blockchain Web addresses, in order to make the URLs resolvable by the Chrome, Edge, Safari, Brave, Firefox, Puma, etc. public browsers. That way our EDEN Ad Network can be tokenized (or microchained) and integrated into EDEN Dapps

Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.

@BlueJayT