EOSCommunity.org Forums

Issues with access

I was logged into Anchor wallet on my old phone, I switched phones and didn’t use the old one anymore.
Fast forward a couple days ago and I turned on my phone and when I tried to get the QR code to switch the account to my new phone. QR didn’t ever show, it kept staying hidden so I left the phone alone for 2 days until I had time to figure out what is going on with it.

Today I wanted to try again and I’m again encountering an issue which is in screenshots. This error happens due to an attempt from Anchor to update itself.

The only location where I have access to my account is atomic hub as they have not logged me out due to time passed yet however I can’t sign the transactions or do anything really.

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to return access? I don’t have private key, only thing I have are owner public key and public key.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. Are you able to access the home page of the app? If so, do you mind clicking on the help button on the top left corner of the home page of the app and then choosing the “Email Support” option? Doing that will send a summary of the current state of the app and will let us look into the issue.

Thanks,
Daniel