EOSCommunity.org Forums

Can you cancel Transfer Tokens?

From my Anchor Wallet.
I entered the wrong memo while I was doing Transfer Tokens.
So the deposit has not been processed on the other exchange.
can you cancel Transfer Tokens?
Or can I change the exact address and memo.

Anchor Wallet Accounts:g43tcnbrgage
Type of coin incorrectly deposited:EOS
Incorrectly entered tags (or notes): min
Correct wallet address to be returned:bithumbrecv1
Normal tags (or notes):1002447006

No, you cannot change a transaction once its on-chain. The proper course of action in this situation would be to contact the exchange and explain the situation. Their account has the tokens now and they can properly associate them to your exchange account.