EOSCommunity.org Forums

Anchor Pop-up before Signing Window

Hello.

I was wondering if it is possible to somehow change a setting in order for the Anchor desktop app to not show the attached pop-up before getting to the signing window?

Anchor1

link to img: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I always have to click this popup first before the app opens and I can sign the transaction.

Any ideas?

The first potential fix is to log out of the app and then back in. Another would be to restart Anchor desktop and see if that fixes the issue.

If neither of those work, maybe try a different browser? I know some browsers recently have been changing things in their updates that can potentially break the connection.

1 Like

Unfortunately none of these suggestions work.

Clicking the buy bottom on the nft marketplaces always bring up this first before the Window which allow me to click the green button to confirm the transaction.

Usinf the Anchor app on Windows.

1 Like

I have the same issue, sometimes I will restart anchor and that solves the problem but then an hour later it’s broken again.

Terrible. I saw another thread where people were also reporting the issue without a solution.

It only happens to certain people under certain conditions - which has unfortunately made it really hard for us to resolve. No one on our team has this happen to them with any regularity, so we have never been able to track exactly what’s causing it.

We’ll continue to try to troubleshoot this and hunt down what it might be. I wish I had a better answer to give you today.

1 Like