EOSCommunity.org Forums

Anchor doesn't connect

Hello,

When I want to connect to sites like Newdex or EOSstarter with Anchor, I sign the transaction but it doesn’t connect my account.

An idea ?
API:dfuse : https://eos.greymass.com

When you say it doesn’t connect, do you mean that the site itself doesn’t recognize that you’re logged in? Or does it show your account name as logged in but then transactions don’t work?

Trying to figure out what the issue could be here and need just a bit more information.

I think I have the same issue. Set up my Anchor wallet and read that there is an Integration toggle on the Home screen. I can’t find it. I’m trying to use Anchor for sign in to Newdex. Thank you

It got moved from the home screen and into the settings now (gear icon, top right).

Which operating system are you using? There’s a known issue with the Linux AppImage that requires a few extra steps to get enabled.

It is the item “Allow Signed Requests from External Applications”? This is set to allow. I may have stumbled on it with the pop up from Newdex… it was not intuitive to me what to do with the link provided. I have to Launch Anchor from Newdex and eventually a box pops up to allow me to sign in.

I am using Windows 7.

Yeah that’s the one. You should just be able to click “Launch Anchor” from Newdex to get the Anchor login prompt to appear, and approve it to login on the website.

Is that part not working?