EOSCommunity.org Forums

Withdrawing and unstaking funds from Anchor wallet

Hi , having trouble tranfering Eos from my wallet

It looks like you recently unstaked those tokens, which takes 3-4 days before they become available to move. Once that time period has passed, they’ll either:

1. Move into your available balance automatically, and you can move them.
  2. Need to be refunded manually, which you can do in the “Resources” section. A “Refund” button will appear in both the CPU and NET section once it’s possible to do so.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the swift response.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem.
I unstaked 6 days ago but it seems stuck!
Resources tab is not showing a Refund button.
The Home tab shows Available: 0 and Refunding balance about equal to Total balance, the last 6 days:(
As attached Wallet Home tab

You may have to expand either the CPU or NET sections to see the refund button. If it’s there, it will be in the section below I highlighted with a red box:

If it’s still not showing for some reason, you could potentially also log into bloks.io and use the manual refund page to trigger it. I believe this is the URL, and you’ll be able to login with Anchor for each account and then trigger to force the refund.

Refund Page: https://bloks.io/wallet/resources/refund

Awesome!
I expanded the CPU as you said and that worked like a charm:)

Another question following from that…
I have a total of 5 EOS accounts, how can I transfer balances or some how amalgamate them all into one account?
Four of these accounts each have lowish EOS balances plus 20 different tokens each of varying balances including a lot of dust.

It’s not an easy process at the moment and I’m not aware of any tools to automate that sort of thing right now.

You’d have to manually perform all of those transactions to send the tokens to a single account. You’d likely want to start with all non-EOS tokens first, and then in the end transfer all of the EOS tokens.

Strewth

Thanks for the heads up.

That seems a laborious, onerous and time consuming task!!

Quite possibly with trips and traps along the way:(

I will put that task on the back burner for now.

Hopefully as time goes by an easier way will be found:|

After all this must be a relatively common quandary aye.

A post was split to a new topic: Error: Cannot write HID device using Anchor Wallet + Ledger