EOSCommunity.org Forums

why does it charge me commission?

good a question why anchor charges me in each transaction if I have already put stake in their resources?
and each time it charges me more

1 Like

The WAX network costs have been fluctuating like crazy lately, which is why sometimes you see it and sometimes you do not. The amount of resources 1 WAX grants you often swings by 50% or more.

If you don’t want to see these fees pop up, we’d recommend you stake much more WAX to your account as CPU. Also to note - sometimes these fees pop up because you lack the RAM to perform a transaction. The cost of that RAM is factored into the fee.

If you’d prefer to not see these fee prompts ever, I’d recommend making sure you have plenty of available RAM, CPU, and NET. Otherwise our systems will make them appear so you can continue doing what you are trying to do.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue when I try to mint assets on AtomicHub. Their Discord help people suggested I need more RAM but when I go to buy RAM on wax.bloks, I get the same error. I believe I have all my CPU and NET available according to wax.bloks so I’m not sure why this error is preventing me from doing anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Without knowing your account name or seeing your account, I can only assume that you are short on some sort of resource (CPU, NET, RAM) and our systems are presenting a fee to let you move forward. “All” of your CPU might not be enough, depending on how much you have staked.

I can take a look if you want, I’d just need to know the account name so I can check our systems to see why it’s presenting you with a fee.