EOSCommunity.org Forums

Why did the EOS-DISCORD Korean Channel banish me?

Hello, I’m the Korean EOS holder Rabbit.
I am the representative of the Korean community called EOS Korea.

EOS Korea creates a community by voting, and everything that elects managers by voting is transparently operated as democracy.

I was forced out of the Discord Korean channel today.
I don’t know why I was kicked out. I guess I kicked him out because I was a leader of the conflict.

As I was sent off from the Korean channel today, I can no longer convey my opinion to ENF as a representative of the EOS Korea community.

If I did something wrong, I will apologize and correct it. I was afraid of deleting and evicting the text, so I kept mentioning this part in the channel’s conversation. But the result was kicked out.

Who selected Discord Korea Community Manager authority?

Can you vote transparently to elect a manager? I hope that the Korean Discord community manager will be elected transparently. The most transparent way of democracy is voting.

I ask for the development of the EOS community. And KOREOS is no longer Korea’s representative community. The owner of the place is not active for $100,000 grant, and the remaining managers are evoking members who only deliver unilateral information and give opposite opinions. A community with only biased opinions cannot be Korea’s representative community. KOREOS has lost its self-purification ability as a community.

Can you invite me back to Discord so that I can work for the development of the EOS community?

I will collect various opinions from the Korea EOS Korea community and deliver them if it is highly approved by voting.

I sincerely ask for it. I’m constantly wary of KOREOS managers’ deletion and eviction of articles. If this article is also wrong, please let me know. I’ll fix it.

안녕하세요. 저는 한국의 이오스 홀더 래빗 입니다.
저는 이오스 코리아 라고 하는 한국의 커뮤니티 대표입니다.

이오스 코리아는 투표로 커뮤니티를 생성하고, 투표로 관리자를 선출하는 모든것이 투명하게 민주주의로 운영되고 있습니다.

저는 오늘 디스코드 한국인 채널에서 강제 퇴장 되었습니다.
제가 강퇴 당한 이유는 모르겠습니다. 추측하건데 제가 분란조장 이란 이유로 강퇴를 한것 같습니다.

제가 오늘 한국채널에서 퇴장당하는 바람에 더이상 이오스 코리아 커뮤니티 대표로써 ENF에 의견을 전달 할 수 없습니다.

만약 제가 잘못한 부분이 있다면 사과하고 고치겠습니다. 글 삭제와 강퇴가 무서워서 이부분을 해당 채널의 대화에서도 계속 언급하였습니다. 하지만 결과는 강퇴였습니다.

디스코드 한국커뮤니티 관리자 권한은 누가 선정한 것인가요?

당신은 투명하게 투표로 관리자를 선출할 수 있나요? 나는 한국 디스코드 커뮤니티관리자가 투명하게 선출되길 희망합니다. 가장 투명한 민주주의 방식은 투표 입니다.

이오스 커뮤니티의 발전을 위해서 부탁드립니다. 그리고 KOREOS는 더 이상 한국의 대표 커뮤니티가 아닙니다. 그곳의 소유주는 10만달러의 grant를 받고 활동을 하고 있지 않으며, 그곳에 남아있는 관리자들은 일방적인 정보 전달만 하고 그에 반대되는 의견을 제시하는 회원들을 강퇴 시키고 있습니다. 편향적인 의견만 존재하는 커뮤니티는 한국의 대표 커뮤니티가 될 수 없습니다. KOREOS는 커뮤니티로써 자정능력을 잃어버렸습니다.

이오스 커뮤니티의 발전을 위해서 활동할 수 있도록 저를 다시 디스코드에 초대해 주실 수 있나요?

나는 한국 이오스 코리아 커뮤니티의 다양한 의견을 취합하고, 투표로 그것의 찬성이 높으면 의견을 전달하겠습니다.

정말 간곡히 부탁드립니다. 저는 KOREOS의 관리자들의 글 삭제와 강퇴 때문에 계속 눈치를 보고 있습니다. 만약 이 글도 잘못 되었다면 알려주세요. 고치겠습니다.

1 Like

Rabbit#1703 ← is my Discord ID

You have this blog … it’s more powerful than any discord Chanel.