EOSCommunity.org Forums

Want to join the Eden Genesis Community? Introduce Yourself to the Community HERE!

Nice to meet you Christian. I am about to be inducted. I saw You are a developer? I have a lot of ideas for projects I am looking forward to meeting you maybe we can JV on some projects if right fit.

Hello.

My name is Nikita Kuznetsov and Iā€™m blockchain developer. My github is https://github.com/kalloc and my linkedin is https://linkedin.com/in/kalloc
Iā€™m very like DAO idea and Eden project too.

So about your questionary:

• Tell us how you found out about eden?
    Iā€™m learnt what are Dan doing after EOS and found interesting papers about future democracy and about Eden project.

• What is it about the communityā€™s vision/values/ideas attracted you?
    I like transport and direct form of government, so iā€™d like to be in Eden experiment

• Why do you want to become a member?
    Iā€™m want to be part of future, why not?

• In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?
    I can help as futurists and as a developer

• If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

it is a hard question
a) spend more on Eden vertically grow ā€” tutors, papers, ideas. Because we need effective community
b) build toolkit and soft for Eden Genesis community
c) sponsorship and investment for products which will help growing for Eden. Because we need ecosystem.

• Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.
    kalloc

hi iā€™m tim werndli, invested in bitcoin and eos since 2013/17.
my friend dario cesaro is very active in the eos ecosystem and brought me here. i believe decentralization is key and adore the thinking of people like daniel larimer. thus why i would love to join eden and be part of the community.

tg: @zero110111

Hello, Iā€™m Stephen Durham. Crypto OG since 2011. Iā€™m a minister for TheUniverse.org spiritual ministry. I work on regenerative crypto projects like Hypha and Seeds a lot lately. Iā€™m also currently helping launch a crypto based ecovillage in Guatemala as part of the Universal Land Trust. I heard about Eden on EOS today on Twitter when I was asking around about social media development on EOSIO.

I canā€™t wait to learn more about your project and get more involved. I really like what I am seeing on your website so far :slight_smile:

Telegram/EOS: stephend1111
DeSo/Twitter: stephend9

• Are you excited about Eden and want an invite to join the community?
    Yes. Since the beginning of EDEN, I am very excited about it. Unfortunately, I just have the time and energy to introduce myself to the community now.

• Do you not know any of the existing members already?
    Yes.

Since the beginning when Dan started to announce EDEN over Telegram, here on this forum, and Twitter. In fact, I am not one of the first 100 ones just because my life situation then didnā€™t allow me: these past two years have been quite chaotic on my side.

The desire of building a better future for society by the means of preserving liberty, justice, and privacy. EDEN can help in achieving this desire.

With my small contribution, I think as a member I can help this mentioned disere above become a reality.

I can be an EOS evangelist. Also, I can help in refining ideas or even perhaps introduce new perspectives to the community: I did have the honor to get involved in the VIGOR DAC for a little bit where I had the chance of contributing with some thoughts. Back then, I started to put together some ideas and here is the first draft, https://github.com/brspma/DAC/blob/master/Concepts.md.) Then, I took a piece of this first draft and refined it in one article here, https://ourgoldenself.wordpress.com/. Finally, I published it on VOICE and on my site, www.ourgoldenself.com (which is not on air any longer ā”€for now:) My intention was to finish my first draft and publish it in several pieces of articles on VOICE and my website simultaneously.

• If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
    Wisely:) Perhaps, creating new ways of marketing would be the easiest place to dramatically grow the community in numbers. Also, I would make sure all those talented programmers be recompensated for their effort.

• Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.
    My Telegram is @brspma

Thank you!

Go EOS and go EDEN!!!

Hello everyone :wave:,
My name is Marc ā€“ and Iā€™d love to join the Eden community, about which I heard and read really great things. Iā€™ve been recommended to join by a friend and Eden community member @darioconeden, who does a good job at promoting and explaining the world around EOS ā€“ at least to me.
Iā€™m a Swiss full stack web developer based in Cape Town, South Africa, and would love to become part of this amazing new concept of community. Iā€™d love to contribute to the community by designing, creating and maintaining user interfaces, websites, Web 3.0 applications, or whatever is needed in the realm of web development.
The ideas behind EOS and the Eden community intrigue me. I am especially interested in the concepts of Fractal Democracy and the advanced idea of equality thatā€™s spread across the network.
Should I become an elected Eden representative, Iā€™d like to spend my budget on Web 3.0 application development and the research around how to better communicate in an equal, fair and respectful collective of the future.
My Telegram account name is @marcfehr so please get in touch with me if you have any further questions to me. Iā€™d love to join the Eden EOS community as soon as possible and am hopeful that I can become a useful piece of the puzzle! :slight_smile:
Marc

Hi, I am Mark Arcilla (ryerye0208). Iā€™m surprised of finding out about the Eden community. I hope this will be more fruitful than the previous platforms I have joined.

Hello

My name is Tavares Simon.

I found out about Eden from Danā€™s Telegram posts. Seems like an interesting take on governance. Not just for blockchain - but overallā€¦
    Democratizing decision making should be the goal of all groups of humans. I am not a fan of dictators.
    I would like to be a part of something that is pushing the boundaries of something that can be groundbreaking - again, not only for blockchainā€¦but in general.
    Not sure - I am a software engineer by trade. Throw me some methods every now and then - I will write em for you.
    That is a good question. I donā€™t think I can answer that now. I would have to have more input as to what I deem necessary and what I am capable of accomplishing within a timeframe.
    TavaresFromBrazil ā€¦I am not from Brazilā€¦I say that to piss of my wife. I do love Brazilian Jiu Jitsu though :slight_smile:

Hey Folks Iā€™m Jim Hanson and Iā€™m looking to join the Eden Genesis Community push the uses of blockchain & related tech into more uses
I found out about all this after reading Daniel Larimerā€™s book More Equal Animals. He made the first truly compelling case for distributed democracy Iā€™ve seen. I wold like to learn more about the path this community is forging and become part of it and help push it out into more uses.

Iā€™m JimHansonVA on Telegram.

Hi. My name is Wilfred Patrick from the Eden Genesis community. I have sent a message to you on telegram to guide you on how to join Eden.

Hello, My name is Sukanta Manna. I am an engineer with more than 20 years of experience in the area of software development, web development, Roads & Bridges and Project Management. Here are my answers to the questions:
ā€¢ Tell us how you found out about eden?
I came across about eden in telegram app.

ā€¢ What is it about the communityā€™s vision/values/ideas attracted you?
Decentralized governance is what most attractive to me. If properly implemented I could visualize what the World would be. All borders will be blurred. No one will be jobless, everyone will have money to support daily life.

ā€¢ Why do you want to become a member?
I would like to contribute to the formulation of decentralized governance.

ā€¢ In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?
I have programming experience, can create web app. I have knowledge of data analysis, can create data analysis tools. I may write blogs to attract people in a chosen area. I am from Kolkata, India, I could create local Bengali community for EOS.

ā€¢ If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
Well, if I become an elected Eden Genesis representative with sufficient budget, I will create DApp in the area of healthcare and IoT.

ā€¢ Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.
Telegram: Contact @HDBitPlus.

Hey guys, Iā€™m Danny. Iā€™d like to start off by saying how excited I am to join a community that takes pride in its values. Here my answers to the questions :slightly_smiling_face:

-I actively research crypto projects on my spare time. I love seeing the innovation and learning from the best minds on how issues are solved with the adoption of blockchain technology. It was through this that I first learned about eos and itā€™s potential. I joined the eos discrod and fell in love with the community and eventually found eden.

-I was most attracted to the idea of fractal democracy. From what I understand, to enact true change there has to be a consensus from the bottom all the way up. The idea of what democracy itself for me has changed, Iā€™m looking forward to discussions that challenge previously held beliefs.

-I see an opportunity to help grow an already established community bring change to status quo. I see eos becoming a leader in the market not just because of its scalability, but from the way the community and its leaders handle real world problems, always making sure to keep their values true.

-Iā€™m an analyst by profession, but Iā€™m really hoping to engage in active discussion on topics that are not easily solved. I love abstract ideas and I want to bring forth ways we may solve issues we didnā€™t even know existed. Looking at trends, forecasting, and putting large data sets into a narrative that the average person can understand are all things I love.

-Telegram user - WigglesThe3rd

Hi, everyone.
My name is Brian Suin. I am a Chinese lawyer, graduated from a medical school, I have 1 year of experience as an ophthalmologist and 7 years as a cardiologist, and I have been working as a lawyer for 16 years. Because I like to learn computer technology, and often browse IT websites, I learned about Bitcoin and blockchain. I learned about EOS in 2017 and participated in its ICO. Except for the investment, I try to read its white paper and install the EOS runtime environment on a Ubuntu laptop, so far I still think EOS is the best performing blockchain. Edenos has opened up a new horizon for us. If the Internet promotes the flow of information, blockchain technology promotes the flow of value, and a high-performance platform is crucial to the flow of value. With the free flow of information and value, trans-regional communities will become an important part of the world, and they will be strong enough to have an impact on the world.

I canā€™t really remember because Iā€™ve been following the development of EOS and participated in many telegram groups, I should have known it since Eden was founded.

I read More Equal Animals by Daniel Larimer and agree with some of the points. I always believe that flattening and decentralization are the main forms of future organizations, but ideals and beliefs are not enough. This goal requires appropriate technical means to achieve, and EOS may be the most promising.

A powerful community requires every member to contribute, I donā€™t know how much I can do yet, but I will do my best to contribute to the community. What I can currently do includes Chinese translation, providing Chinese laws, regulations, and analysis of the Chinese legal environment. Maybe I can help the development of the Chinese community, but market development is not my skill.

I hope to contribute to the community as much as I can, and I believe I can make a valuable contribution.

I would be inclined to invest it in EOS projects that I think are promising. I think this will create a virtuous circle.

My telegram username is: @briansuin

Hi all,

Been following Dan from before EOS.

ā€œmaximize the power and independence of members, thereby securing life, liberty, property, and justice for allā€ is a meaningful pursuit, and feel Danā€™s takes on how that may be done, improving on past exemplifications, are fascinating, innovative and something Iā€™d like to be a part of.

Parretto principle is something Iā€™ve been applying in my life for many years. It helped me understand the obvious, that most of life is not linear! One can take advantage of that knowledge in many ways.

Danā€™s fractal democracy, as a way to combat the downside of Parretto, is fascinating, and I think will show wise. Looking forward to watching the iterations and good that Iā€™m sure will come from things like Eden recognizing, in a newly articulated way, some fundamentals of how the world works and how we can use that knowledge practically to improve on things like democracy and balance of powers or decentralization.

I find meaning in Eden, the area of focus as well as itā€™s methods.

Want to provide my love of philosophy and crypto.
    I value truthfulness and honesty highly. I have a very high value of truth. I donā€™t care if it hurts I just want to improve and know what actually is and matters, and I want to apply that.
    Certainly will continue to invest in projects.
    Provide positive input where I find it helpful.

Iā€™d need to do more research to understand how that would best be spent.

My telegram username is: @MaximCincinnatis

GO EDEN!
-Maxim Cincinnatis

Hello, my name is Leonardo DĆ­az, I work as a photojournalist and pilot of remotely piloted aircraft.

How did I find out about Eden?

Through Eos Support I found out about Eden.

What attracted you to the vision/values/ideas of the community?

The consent of how EOS works by the community, as well as the technology and creative spaces that they have within the ecosystem

Why do you want to be a member?

Because Eden is a unique form of fractal governance thus showing that EOS is decentralized and calling more attention to equality in giving my opinion.

How do you see yourself contributing to the community?

I am a photojournalist, managing social networks and advertising post, if you need communication support in Eden, I would provide my services as a member of the community.

If you became an elected representative of Eden Genesis with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

We would have to carry out the pertinent studies and analyze among elected members to establish possible projects that can contribute to the well-being of the community.

Please provide your Telegram username so Eden members can contact you for more information.

@ledd06

1 Like

Iā€™m a decentralist product manager that codes a lot.

I grew up in Bucharest, graduated Journalism and had an early career in tv as reporter, editor and entertainment producer, while writing and producing music on the side.
Moved into tech when I had my first startup ideain 2013. After going through an accelerator I fell in love with product management (mainly for its creative side) and decided to pursue that. Since 2015, working for ESW Capital I cared for the life-cycle of at least 15 notable products, scope of which ranges from bespoke B2B solutions created for a single customer to B2C apps that reach 100+ million users, in both startup and corporate settings,

In 2017 I started gravitating towards the dApp space. My first initiative was Autonet dot live . The logical architecture took 2 years to design and the project is only now starting to take shape.

In 2018 I worked as a product manager at Majoritas dot com - a tech company that serves political clients across the world.

Another dApp that I thought of and made is Deathisreal dot com - a trustless estate planning tool (first of its kind) that transfers funds and publishes content contingent on the userā€™s existential boolean value (a.k.a. death). The content of a user trains a deep fake model that is owned by the user as their proof of identity.

In March 2020 I started Viratrace dot org. It was the first public reference of a digital contact tracing tool and is still the only open-source model that propagates exposure risks beyond the first degree of interactions.

Found out about EOS in 2019. On my youtube you can find a scientific competitive analysis that I made back then on its Block Producers. Iā€™ve been following Dan ever since, which is how I learned about Eden.

Iā€™m currently a proud member of dOrg dot tech, and working primarily on a DAO framework that covers all aspects of internal administration as well as robust DAO interoperability for purposes of arbitration and support. We are close to delivering an MVP and would love to present it to this community as well.

I want to help bring about a state of affairs where people can peacefully migrate their currency away from centralized interests. My sense of urgency in this regard was recently shot into overdrive.

Telegram - @eightrice

Hello, my name is Elena Carrillo, I am from Venezuela. I found out about Eden some time ago, I have been active in Crypto since 2019, in everything related to EOS, I got a little more involved since last year since I am part of the EdenSpark team, I am also part of other projects like SOV, and I was a candidate in Vigor.
I really like ecosystem, in my opinion since I have been following it for some time, it is one of the strongest, and sustainable. I want to be a member because I want to get involved even more, I like diversity, help, support, promote projects and empower all communities, and mainly the Spanish Speaking community, I like to teach, and in fact I did it here in my city in several opportunities through meetups, what I would like to do basically is to teach, educate, and make the community grow, making it even stronger, because I think that without knowledge we would not go very far .

Thanks

My Telegram user is: @Elenita_C

1 Like

I started getting into EOS when I read about the ICO. I kept up with it the entire time.

Learning about other cryptos got me to know more about ā€œthe Ethereum killerā€ I went ahead and made my first purchase. Iā€™ve held on to these coins all of this time.

I want to join Eden to assist in the growth of the EOS community. The world has demonstrated that governments can cease your traditional assets. EOS has so much potential not used throughout all of these years.

Tell us how you found out about eden?
Iā€™d love to join Eden to meet more people who share the same passion for EOS as I have since it came out.

What is it about the communityā€™s vision/values/ideas attracted you?
The governance of Eden.

Why do you want to become a member?
I want to become a member to keep up with the community and be able to share knowledge with others.

In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?
Providing support to new EOS users.

If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
Bringing awareness to the community and to EOS.

I would love to join this community.

My name is Milan Bjegovic. I am founder & CEO of OldtimersOffer(oldtimersoffer.com).

Tell us how you found out about Eden?

I found out about Eden via Twitter(@gofractally) and thru a Pomelo community.

What is it about the communityā€™s vision/values/ideas that attracted you?

I am attracted to true democracy(as Eden already is).

Why do you want to become a member?

I want to be a member to help strengthen the Eden community for the betterment of EOS.

In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?

I have enough experience (10 years in the online business & 5 years experience in the blockchain industry) which I want to share with the Eden community(linkedin.com/in/milanbjegovic/).

If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

I would spend the budget in the following way:

Open more education centers (for EOS blockchain technology), to attract as many as possible EVM(solidity) developers.

Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.

@MilanBjegovic

WOW ā€¦ Mr CryptoMell ā€¦ my first meeting with you was in Spanish Hive. Your words are amazing ā€¦ Iā€™m very impressed with your kindness and generosity to our community.