EOSCommunity.org Forums

Want to join the Eden Genesis Community? Introduce Yourself to the Community HERE!

• Tell us how you found out about eden?
    Got to know via Twitter.

• What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas attracted you?
    It’s intriguing to know that what I’ve felt so far in life about how a true democracy should be (always believed why do we really need a govt! when (going back to the basics) the democracy as once said, “of the people by the people for the people.” The centralization in the disguise of democracy must go for a truly progressive society for all to p

The vision about giving power back to the people is very powerful.

• Why do you want to become a member?
    to be part of this movement for betterment of my next generation and generations to come after.

• In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?
    To be honest I really don’t know what I can contribute at this time, maybe I can play a part as ambassador in local circles of friends and families to promote the idea. At some point I’d also like to be part of the dev team.

• If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
    I guess I will have the freedom to spend the way I would want to :slight_smile: … I’d like to give back to the community specially for underprivileged who at this point in time need the most help. (e.g. I think with the whole crypto movement which is futuristic, a whole generation of old and poor are getting left out, decentralization of the $$ must serve the purpose of truly getting rid of centralization)

• Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.
    @armbcb

Greetings to everyone!

I’m paragism and I’ve been a user of several EOS applications for years. I came to the world of cryptocurrency in 2016 and I use various blockchains for research purposes. I came to know about the Eden community some months back from the Voice platform.

Consensus building is a challenging task in democracy as we keep on seeing divisive politics only. Achieving fairness and true participation is still a distant dream in any traditional democratic structure. Obviously, governance go for a toss in that case! Blockchain technology has shown that a fairer consensus model can exist within an independent system but how to improve that further? Coin voting has its own flaws again! The minority shouldn’t be suppressed by the majority in an ideal democratic model. I found Daniel Larimer’s ‘More Equal Animals’ interesting as it raised true issues and tried to address them.

I believe EdenOS is a community of active members who are enthusiastic to achieve a superior governance structure. The movement has just started and it’ll be an honour to be part of it.

I’m a professional writer who writes on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Here you can find my recent writeups: Paragism on Substack

As of now, I’m looking for membership in the Eden community and I may want to obtain a suitable role once I’m into it. With my crypto research background, I can take different responsibilities. I’ve been an advocate of decentralization and blockchain technology for a long time. This time, I want to stand for another cause.

Kindly consider my request to join the community. My Telegram @Paragism

Tell us how you found out about eden?
I been hearing about Eden from many different EOS news sources!

What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas attracted you?
Transparency equality and mutually beneficial cooperation
Because I’ve been involved with EOS since it’s inception!
Experience dealing with blockchain users!
If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

Yet to be determined

•	**Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.**

@chaceeskam

Got to know via Twitter.

It’s intriguing to know that what I’ve felt so far in life about how a true democracy should be (always believed why do we really need a government! when (going back to the basics) the democracy as once said, “of the people by the people for the people.” The tyranny in the disguise of democracy must go for a truly progressive society for all to p

to be part of this movement for betterment of my next generation and generations to come after.

To be honest I really don’t know what I can contribute at this time, maybe I can play a part as ambassador in local circles of friends and families to promote the idea. At some point I’d also like to be part of the dev team.

• If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
    I guess I will have the freedom to spend the way I would want to :slight_smile: … I’d like to give back to the community specially for underprivileged who at this point in time need the most help. (e.g. I think with the whole crypto movement which is futuristic, a whole generation of old and poor are getting left out, decentralization of the $$ must serve the purpose of truly getting rid of centralized tyranny)

• Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.
    @armbcb

I have been following Dan Larimer and his journey and have been following from the beginning.

Empowering EOS to be independent and break from its past is in my opinion the most important task right now for the EOS network. Eden will has an important role to play in the future of EOS.

I want to contribute to the EOS network and help make it the best community and financial ecosystem in the world.

I am a smartcontract developer and lover of everything DeFi. I see myself as someone who could rally a community to get behind an idea as well as do the work to make it a reality.

If given a budget, I would dedicate my time to creating innovative, open source DeFi DApps (specifically the smartcontracts). I would most likely run with a proposal in mind or else vote for others with similar values and goals.

Username: @ddcsov
DDC | SOV | btcminer.one

Greetings, here is my presentation to the community about my induction to EDEN.

Hi my name is Chris Makau, I was introduced to EOS by my friend Zach and I have learned Eden’s aim, I have also understood Eden’s transformative governance and creating relationships.

My goal in EOS would be to introduce and bring on-board new members especially in Kenya and across East Africa. I aim to grow through Eden.

Welcome, Chris! Thanks for posting this. Lets see if we can get someone to induct you :slight_smile:

Got to know via Twitter.

It’s intriguing to know that what I’ve felt so far in life about how a true democracy should be (always believed why do we really need a government! when (going back to the basics) the democracy as once said, “of the people by the people for the people.” The tyranny in the disguise of democracy must go for a truly progressive society for all to p

I guess I will have the freedom to spend the way I would want to :slight_smile: … I’d like to give back to the community specially for underprivileged who at this point in time need the most help. (e.g. I think with the whole crypto movement which is futuristic, a whole generation of old and poor are getting left out, decentralization of the $$ must serve the purpose of truly getting rid of centralized tyranny)

@armbcb

Hello, I wish you all a good mood. I am Nuble / discord-Nuble # 0382 / telegram- @ ubehus /.

I learned about Eden in the Discord community - Thanks for informing me and getting to know Eden Dario | EOSsupport.io # 9204 and Randall Roland # 3579

Open democracy. Such decentralization of elections is not susceptible to detrimental effects on the elections of a small group of people.

I want to contribute to the EOS community.

My contribution will be diversified, from translating resources into my native language, to helping other contributors who have encountered a problem in EOS.

To begin with, I would conduct an analysis, identify areas that need more funding and democratically appointed voting on projects that fit the identified criteria.

你们觉得我在吹牛?不好意思我最近又提前分析对了大饼走势。
eos想要成功只有我知道怎么做~

Nice to meet you Christian. I am about to be inducted. I saw You are a developer? I have a lot of ideas for projects I am looking forward to meeting you maybe we can JV on some projects if right fit.

Hello.

My name is Nikita Kuznetsov and I’m blockchain developer. My github is https://github.com/kalloc and my linkedin is https://linkedin.com/in/kalloc
I’m very like DAO idea and Eden project too.

So about your questionary:

I’m learnt what are Dan doing after EOS and found interesting papers about future democracy and about Eden project.

I like transport and direct form of government, so i’d like to be in Eden experiment

I’m want to be part of future, why not?

I can help as futurists and as a developer

it is a hard question
a) spend more on Eden vertically grow — tutors, papers, ideas. Because we need effective community
b) build toolkit and soft for Eden Genesis community
c) sponsorship and investment for products which will help growing for Eden. Because we need ecosystem.

kalloc

hi i’m tim werndli, invested in bitcoin and eos since 2013/17.
my friend dario cesaro is very active in the eos ecosystem and brought me here. i believe decentralization is key and adore the thinking of people like daniel larimer. thus why i would love to join eden and be part of the community.

tg: @zero110111

Hello, I’m Stephen Durham. Crypto OG since 2011. I’m a minister for TheUniverse.org spiritual ministry. I work on regenerative crypto projects like Hypha and Seeds a lot lately. I’m also currently helping launch a crypto based ecovillage in Guatemala as part of the Universal Land Trust. I heard about Eden on EOS today on Twitter when I was asking around about social media development on EOSIO.

I can’t wait to learn more about your project and get more involved. I really like what I am seeing on your website so far :slight_smile:

Telegram/EOS: stephend1111
DeSo/Twitter: stephend9

• Are you excited about Eden and want an invite to join the community?
    Yes. Since the beginning of EDEN, I am very excited about it. Unfortunately, I just have the time and energy to introduce myself to the community now.

• Do you not know any of the existing members already?
    Yes.

Since the beginning when Dan started to announce EDEN over Telegram, here on this forum, and Twitter. In fact, I am not one of the first 100 ones just because my life situation then didn’t allow me: these past two years have been quite chaotic on my side.

The desire of building a better future for society by the means of preserving liberty, justice, and privacy. EDEN can help in achieving this desire.

With my small contribution, I think as a member I can help this mentioned disere above become a reality.

I can be an EOS evangelist. Also, I can help in refining ideas or even perhaps introduce new perspectives to the community: I did have the honor to get involved in the VIGOR DAC for a little bit where I had the chance of contributing with some thoughts. Back then, I started to put together some ideas and here is the first draft, https://github.com/brspma/DAC/blob/master/Concepts.md.) Then, I took a piece of this first draft and refined it in one article here, https://ourgoldenself.wordpress.com/. Finally, I published it on VOICE and on my site, www.ourgoldenself.com (which is not on air any longer ─for now:) My intention was to finish my first draft and publish it in several pieces of articles on VOICE and my website simultaneously.

Wisely:) Perhaps, creating new ways of marketing would be the easiest place to dramatically grow the community in numbers. Also, I would make sure all those talented programmers be recompensated for their effort.

My Telegram is @brspma

Thank you!

Go EOS and go EDEN!!!

Hello everyone :wave:,
My name is Marc – and I’d love to join the Eden community, about which I heard and read really great things. I’ve been recommended to join by a friend and Eden community member @darioconeden, who does a good job at promoting and explaining the world around EOS – at least to me.
I’m a Swiss full stack web developer based in Cape Town, South Africa, and would love to become part of this amazing new concept of community. I’d love to contribute to the community by designing, creating and maintaining user interfaces, websites, Web 3.0 applications, or whatever is needed in the realm of web development.
The ideas behind EOS and the Eden community intrigue me. I am especially interested in the concepts of Fractal Democracy and the advanced idea of equality that’s spread across the network.
Should I become an elected Eden representative, I’d like to spend my budget on Web 3.0 application development and the research around how to better communicate in an equal, fair and respectful collective of the future.
My Telegram account name is @marcfehr so please get in touch with me if you have any further questions to me. I’d love to join the Eden EOS community as soon as possible and am hopeful that I can become a useful piece of the puzzle! :slight_smile:
Marc

Hi, I am Mark Arcilla (ryerye0208). I’m surprised of finding out about the Eden community. I hope this will be more fruitful than the previous platforms I have joined.

Hello

My name is Tavares Simon.

I found out about Eden from Dan’s Telegram posts. Seems like an interesting take on governance. Not just for blockchain - but overall…
    Democratizing decision making should be the goal of all groups of humans. I am not a fan of dictators.
    I would like to be a part of something that is pushing the boundaries of something that can be groundbreaking - again, not only for blockchain…but in general.
    Not sure - I am a software engineer by trade. Throw me some methods every now and then - I will write em for you.
    That is a good question. I don’t think I can answer that now. I would have to have more input as to what I deem necessary and what I am capable of accomplishing within a timeframe.
    TavaresFromBrazil …I am not from Brazil…I say that to piss of my wife. I do love Brazilian Jiu Jitsu though :slight_smile:

Hey Folks I’m Jim Hanson and I’m looking to join the Eden Genesis Community push the uses of blockchain & related tech into more uses
I found out about all this after reading Daniel Larimer’s book More Equal Animals. He made the first truly compelling case for distributed democracy I’ve seen. I wold like to learn more about the path this community is forging and become part of it and help push it out into more uses.

I’m JimHansonVA on Telegram.