EOSCommunity.org Forums

Vigor Custodian Interview Series

(English version in the second half of the article)

自我介绍

我本名是 Bruno,喜欢分析数据,所以又名 Datajunky,我的 EOS 账户名是 eoswatchdogs。在进入区块链行业之前,我做过各种工作,从搬运工到坐办公室。我最喜欢的工作是很多人不看好的:家具搬运工。那时候,我和工作伙伴开货车,留着汗,在客户最紧张的时候,帮他们解决问题并获得认可,这让我觉得很有成就感,做着做着,最后自己就开了家搬运公司。

我是个活跃的电子游戏玩家,也很喜欢科技产品,11 岁时开发了我的第一款游戏,是 Commodore PET 2000 游戏机的赛马游戏,当时还把游戏存储在盒式磁带中,真希望今天我还保留着那个东西。接下来的几年,我沉迷于任天堂红白机,玩了很多超级玛丽的游戏。在 2006 年,我在 eBay 上贩售游戏中的虚拟宝物,也在平台上从其他卖家手中买取 DOGE 狗狗币,也因为这件事,带我进了区块链行业,我从收集中心化的 “论坛金币” 奖励到收集比特币,这样的转变提升了我对数字资产及个人理财的认知。

当 Vigor 创始人问 “谁想和我在 EOS 上打造稳定币” 时,我举起了手,接下来我们俩开始招募团队成员,开始规划这个在 EOS 上的项目。我第一次见 Andrew 时是在 #B1June 的活动上,我们在餐厅讨论如何将项目落地,很兴奋的离开餐厅时,差点被一个骑机车的网红撞到,这个人很眼熟,后来一看,原来是鼎鼎大名的 Rob Finch,每个人都听说过他的 1000 EOS 赌注。我把他们喊停下来,载上了我们,一起骑去了 B1 发布会会场。那天对我来说很重要,我第一次遇到那么多 EOS 社区的成员。

我参与了很多注重个体自由的社群,也因此有了采访 Dan Larimer 的机会。他提到当时正在做 EOS 项目,让我听了很心动,我果断决定参与进去,于是我创立了我的个人电报群,我们分析每个节点为生态所做的贡献,在这期间结识了许多节点团队成员,建立了长久的工作关系,至今我仍在持续宣传他们的投入,也投票给努力中的节点方。

我喜欢维护社区,于是我主动向 GenerEOS 团队提出协助管群的建议,让他们在澳洲休息的时候,我在加拿大帮他们运营群,他们同意了,至今我还在做这件事。这一路走来,我结交了许多志同道合的朋友,我将持续深耕 EOSIO 社区,与其他成员一起见证 EOSIO 的潜力。

你在 Vigor DAC 负责什么工作?

我在 Vigor 做的事啊…这是个好问题,我也常这么问我自己。说真的,没人能说清楚。DAC 的架构需要参与者做很多不同性质的事,如果你想走出你的舒适区,我建议你加入一个 DAC。我主要的工作是 “社区管理员”,我负责群管理,扩大社区规模,回复社区的提问等。

另外,我也是个顾问、客服、技术支持、市场推广、社交媒体运营、测试,我是个全职的 Vigor 参与者,只要 DAC 在哪方面需要我,我能做的我就会去做,而我对 DAC 托管人的预期也是如此,我很重视这个岗位,其他的托管人也都很负责任,我为我们共同打造出的 Vigor 项目感到骄傲。

对你还有潜在用户来说 Vigor 的亮点是什么?

对于参与者来说,走过熊市的经历是非常宝贵的,市场的价格震荡能改变一个人的人生,我希望所有人对自己的理财都能做出最好的决策,而要能做到,他们都需能使用有完整的金融工具。Vigor DAC 就是在创造这些金融工具,协助每个人在全球数字化转型中,在不确定性中找到稳定的理财方向。

5 年后的 DeFi 会是怎样?

那会是个有无数选择的世界,每个人都能自由的选择使用哪些金融工具,在人工智能的协助下,根据自身的财务状况做出最佳的理财决策。我认为 NFT 在艺术及收藏品领域之外会有更多的用途,大家可以在无第三方准许的情况下,通过这项技术实现房子和车子的抵押,获取贷款,投资在事业上,为自己和家人获取更好的生活。

你觉得这波牛市比特币价格会最高到多少?什么时候会是高点?

有很多因素会影响行情走势,如果要我预测,我认为比特币会在 2022 年之前到达 $400,000 ~ $500,000,接着慢慢下滑到 $100,000 附近,直到 2024 年的减半。我也预期 EOS 在这波牛市中有机会到 $40~$60 价位。

Could you tell us about yourself?

Hello, My name is Bruno and I am a Datajunky. My EOS account name is eoswatchdogs. I used to work a myriad of jobs from manual labor to cushy office spaces. My favorite job of all time is actually the most thankless position one could ask for, a furniture mover. Just driving around the city in a big truck all day swearing and sweating with friends, while managing the responsibility of handling someone’s prized possessions on the most stressful day of their life was certainly the most fun and challenging for the problem solver and people pleaser in me. I eventually stopped being an employee and started my own moving company.

I have been an avid gamer and techie my entire life. When I was 11 years old I developed my first game, a horse racing game on my Commodore PET 2000 which was backed up onto a cassette tape. I wish I still had that as a keepsake. Then the NES and Super Mario came along and I was addicted to gaming and playing sports. Fast forward to 2006 where you’ll find me selling virtual in game items on eBay as a hobby and buying DOGE coin from eBay sellers. This is what sparked my interest in Crypto. I went from collecting centralised “forum gold” used on a forum to trade virtual items to Bitcoins and upgraded my sense of ownership along with my knowledge of personal finance management.

When our founder first asked “Who wants to build a stablecoin on EOS with me?” I raised my hand, and together we started recruiting and formulating a plan on how to best deploy on EOS. I met him in person at #B1June and after a wonderful meal together strategizing the future of VIGOR we left the restaurant with a sense of purpose and nearly got run over by a guy on a scooter who I recognized from his videos but had never met in person the legendary $1000 EOS BET - Rob Finch. I yelled at him to pull over, and we joined the #scootergang and rode together to capitol hill for the Big B1 Announcements. It was a magical day for me, meeting so many in the community face to face brought it all into perspective for me.

I am in many networking groups about freedom and that led me to an interview with Dan Larimer explaining his new project at the time (EOS) and it held so much potential that I had to take part in it. I created my proxy and started forming my first telegram based community around it. t.me/eoswatchdogs. The proxy focused on the hardest working BP’s that produced the most value to the network and resulted in some really strong relationships with a LOT of the Block Producers in the network. I like to highlight their accomplishments and vote accordingly.

Growing peaceful communities and groups has always been an interest of mine so I reached out to t.me/genereos and offered to manage their community for them from Canada while they were asleep on the other side of the planet in Australia. They agreed to my offer of assistance and it’s been a wild ride ever since. I’ve made a lot of great friends along the way, and I hope to continue my journey in the exploration of EOSIO and the possibilities it unveils.

What is your role within Vigor DAC?

My role within the VIGOR DAC… That’s a great question… One I find myself asking quite often. The truth is, nobody really knows. Being a part of a DAC requires one to “wear many hats” and can be quite challenging. If you love a good challenge and exploring your potential, I recommend joining a DAC. Primarily, I am simply a “Community Manager” who moderates the group, grows the community through outreach, and helps to answer questions to the best of my ability in a peaceful non violent way.

Alternatively, I am an advisor, a customer service representative, a tech support agent, a marketing manager, a social media master, a jungle testnet tester, a full time vigor promoter and recruiting agent. Whatever the DAC needs me to do, I have a hat that fits that role, and this is what it means to me to be a working custodian. I take my role very seriously as do all current custodians and I’m extremely proud of what we’ve built and accomplished in such a short time.

What makes Vigor attractive to you and potential users?

Having been through a BEAR market cycle is a badge of honor to some, and an experience that one should never forget. The volatility can be life changing, in both directions. I want everyone to be able to make good decisions with their finances without having to meet the demands of the man in the middle. In order to achieve that, we will need access to a complete financial toolbox. The VIGOR DAC is building this financial toolbox to enable safe passage through the volatility storm that is created when the physical world and the digital world collides.

In 5 years time, how will DeFi look like?

I see a world filled with options. Each individual user will have the freedom to choose which tools they will use, in what jurisdiction to use them, and ultimately make the best decision for their situation with the help of artificial intelligence. I see NFT’s having thriving marketplaces and utilities outside of just art and collectables, where people can choose to collateralize their home or car without permission in order to take out a small business loan and invest ultimately in themselves and their family.

What price will BTC hit the top of this bull cycle and when?

There’s so many factors that impact price. If I was to venture a guess, I would say BTC can hit a top around $400,000 - $500,000 by February 2022 and slowly work itself back down to around $100,000 until the next halvening in 2024. I see #EOS breaking out above $40-$60 this bull cycle.

4 Likes

BTC to 400k ?
Yeah I still feel the same way lol.

Go #EOS

1 Like