Hello again EOS,
The Chief Delegates from the second trial mock Eden had a quick Seventh team meeting this week however we didn’t get together for our normal video so that will be missing this week. Our individual updates are still listed below.
We are continuing our Eden Office hours which run Monday - Thursday from13:00 15:00 UTC. These are meant to be open calls to the community that are almost like a water cooler chat. It can be working background noise or you can ask questions about Eden or the various projects that are on the go. This Zoom link is the same for each daily call:
We are continuing with our review of More Equal Animals in the form of a weekly livestream series at 13:00 UTC each Friday. The goal of these discussions will be to output a condensed summary or TLDR of the ideas from the book so they can be more easily shared. Please keep an eye out for the livestream link and join us to ask any questions you may have and join in on the conversation.
Eden on EOS Holacracy Framework:
For reference to our Eden on EOS framework initiative, organizing ourselves more effectively, please see the documents below:
The following remains as our Chief Delegate Trial 2 mission statement:
Develop an Eden on EOS organizational structure that is scalable, iterative, transparent, & collaborative with the entire EOS community.
Review Progress on our Individual Mandates:
- EOS User Support Service led by Randall and Dario is making progress on many fronts and hopefully the minimum viable service will be available in the next week or so.
- Randall and Josh had a meeting with Jesse to discuss the ways that EOS Support can work well together with the EOS Bees marketing initiative. The meeting went very well and a next step is to use Miro.com to map out some specific marketing campaigns to design and then test. We acknowledged the need for Jesse to meet with Felix because of the marketing synergies that will come from an EOS Faucet and more EOS Creators.
- EOS Support is working on establishing its initial operating budget that can be bundled into a proposal for EOS Foundation, Eden On EOS, and Pomelo. As well as a budget for furthering the development of the smart contract and gamification that Randall and Dario have envisioned for the platform.
- Josh is continuing to absorb the Holacracy 101 course and is looking forward to making the case for using it more fully along with trying out the Glassfrog Software.
- Mell has suggested trying DAO Bull for project proposals if it works well enough and is available to use sooner than Pomelo.
- The current version of eosinabox is working but needs a code clean up.
- Ami is now restarting from scratch with cleaner code this time. He will have a working alpha version this week and will invite you all to test it on the jungle3 test-net.
- CrytpoLions BP interview was recorded and will be released this week.
- The edenproxy.org website is still under development. This will be a place to consolidate Bp metrics that are more community focused vs the more technical aspects, which there are already many of.
- Goal is to finish this site in the next week so it is sufficiently updated with info so it can go live and then lead up to launching the proxy.
- EOSRate.io was demo’d for Chris last week by EOS Costa Rica and they have added some great functionality and came up with a nice (open source) method for EOS dApps to be able to identify Eden Member’s EOS accounts if they wish to provide any special function or services to these particular accounts.
- Encouragement of using this tool by Eden members will be pushed later week as those are the rating that will feed what BPs the proxies vote for.
- Flew out to LA last weekend for a Creator Now meetup. Met with Airrack and his team and was able to pay him personally with EOS for Creator Now Season 3.
- Felix made some content with Airrack where they recorded the transaction on video and talked about the difference in experience with transacting with EOS vs Bitcoin.
Will post this new content in the coming weeks.