EOSCommunity.org Forums

Thoughts in-deep on EOS community governance and development (Draft)(4)

Thoughts in-deep on EOS community governance and development (Draft)(2) 继续讨论:

4. Can the equality of community governance bring equality of wealth?

BM said in his book “More Equal Animals” that " The premise being that all wealth is created using manpower and if men were more equal in terms of power, then they would naturally be more equal in terms of wealth”.

his passage also reflects the idea of BM community governance. He believes that as long as the problem of equality of power is solved, equality of wealth will naturally be solved. From this point of view, BM recognizes that " Without the equality of the right in terms of wealth, equality between people is impossible " So, once the problem of equality of power is solved in community governance, can the problem of equality of wealth really be solved? We might continue explore further.

4.1 Is it manpower creation or human spiritual creation

“All wealth is created using manpower”. Does BM have not realized that the new wealth of blockchain in the future is no longer created with manpower and labor. It is created with human spirit and culture. What we’re talking about today that blockchain wealth is created by consensus. This consensus belongs to the category of human spirit and culture.

When the future blockchain wealth and new cross-civilization wealth are created by human consensus, power is no longer useful. Because Because consensus is achieved by sharing, only if the culture, knowledge, ideas, and ideas you share can trigger people’s consensus, will you create new wealth. And no power can force people to reach a consensus. Therefore, “power” is only effective under a centralized structure, and in the future, in a distributed economy, it will be replaced by individual rights.

This contains an extremely important connotation. We must use consensus to create new wealth, and formulate a set of rules and order for the creation and distribution of new wealth, so that it is possible to make the future society fairer and more reasonable. No matter how hard we try to use power to occupy or divide up traditional old wealth, it is absolutely impossible. Because of this, the creation of new wealth across-civilization is of the utmost importance.

4.2 Is it equal power or equal rights

Power cannot be equal, only rights can be equal. As BM mentioned in the community governance draft that the power of three elected officials and ordinary community members cannot be equal. However, their individual rights in the community can be equal. Faced with the creation and distribution of new wealth, it can be equal. Since power cannot be equal, then wealth equality deduced by equality of power is also impossible.

Under what circumstances can equality of power lead to equality of wealth? For example, there is a gold mine and five well-matched teams come in. Because the strength is equal, everyone’s power is also equal. At this time, the gold mine wealth held by these five companies may be equal. Therefore, the wealth of the material world, the more who owns it, the more wealth who gets it. Power is a matter of balancing possessions, and the wealth of the spiritual world is shared by those who share more widely and the consensus formed is, the greater the wealth will be.

The right to share is completely equal for everyone. Therefore, equality of sharing rights will be the most important right in future blockchain community governance.

4.3 Is right first or wealth first

For example, the members of the EOS community have equal rights with each other. Assuming that their wealth is also equal, for the earth citizens outside the EOS community, will it be as described by BM in the book “More Equal Animals” Like: “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”. At this time, are the EOS community members more equal than other members outside the community? And compared with other members of the community, will they have more equal wealth? Doesn’t this become what BM strongly criticized: 99% of the very few are more equal, in fact, the constitution as the supreme law of justice, once again disappeared. Therefore, it is undoubtedly impractical that rights come first and wealth comes last.

The above concepts are all very important. To sort them out clearly, I don’t want to play word games with BM. But to better understand the following three key issues.

First, the value development of the EOS ecological economy is the most important prerequisite for community governance. The first step in community governance is not to solve the problem of fairness in the rights of community members, but to solve the problem of how community members make money at this stage and how to make money more equitably. After solving the problem of making money, community members will be interested in community governance. If you participate in EOS community governance, it is not to make better and more effective money. No matter how well the community rules and system are designed, more people will not have much interest at this stage.

As long as you can make money on EOS, and community governance is to make everyone make money more equitably and efficiently, then everyone will begin to attach importance to community governance and even treat it as their own entrepreneurship or career. Only at this time, each member will show infinite enthusiasm and initiative.

Second, the value development of the EOS eco-economy must not touch the cheese of the traditional economy. Because the interest groups at the tip of the pyramids on this planet today are absolutely impossible for you to get a piece of their pot. Therefore, we must create a new wealth out of thin air, even a new wealth that they do not yet understand. Only then have the opportunity to formulate our own new rules and new orders.

If this new wealth is not created from the material world, and it is not captured by possession, it has nothing to do with traditional wealth. At this time, it is often as described by Jack Ma: I can’t see it at first, but when I see it, I look down on it again. Later, even if it attracted attention, I couldn’t understand it. In the end, when they understood, we had come to fruition. They have no choice but to cooperate with us for a win-win situation.

If this new wealth is not created from the material world, and it is not captured by possession, it has nothing to do with traditional wealth. At this time, it is often as described by Jack Ma: I can’t see it at first, but when I see it, I look down on it again. Later, even if it attracted attention, I couldn’t understand it. In the end, when they understood, we had come to fruition. They have no choice but to cooperate with us for a win-win situation.

For the members of the EOS community, only by creating new wealth across civilizations can we, grassroots civilians, have the possibility of achieving wealth freedom in a wide range. Otherwise, even if we can make some quick money and a little money, it will not change our destiny. Therefore, the fundamental motivation for them to participate in community governance is not only to make money right now, but also because they can seize this era and quickly realize their wealth and freedom.

So far, let’s look back at the fundamental consensus of our previous assumptions: those of us who are pursuing the freedom of wealth, unite and organize a community to create a new kind of cross-civilization wealth and build a new, more equal society . Does it have the source and basis, and is easier to understand. Is it easier for such a consensus to be recognized by all parties and gather the strength of all parties to promote community governance and development?

Someone may ask, why is EOS instead of ETH, DOT, or other public chains. If this new cross-civilization wealth does exist, all public chains can be built. Just like ETH, now it is more influential and hot, why should people choose EOS? This issue will be discussed in the next section.

**Annex Original Chinese: Eos社区治理和发展的深度思考(草稿第四部分)

IPFS-CID:QmUFUAsWmPvdTwEHvThpkL44rRHaADGvDVL85m2PFJoxck