EOSCommunity.org Forums

Sponsoring Sudip Banerjee

I propose that we invite Sudip Banerjee to join the Eden Community.

I first met Sudip at the London hackathon and we had a chance to reconnect at the Oslo BP summit, he has a great heart, totally blew my mind on the subject of bond markets, and is loads of fun to be around!

Business Operations & Development for CryptoLions, CoFounder of EuropeChain, Business Manager SimpleAssets, speaks five languages and can riff on the subtle wisdom of The Vedas with the best of them, so we need him on board!

I would like to officially sponsor Sudip as a new member of the Eden Community.

LinkedIn Profile
Telegram Profile

2 Likes

I second Sudip’s invite as he is a thoughtful, engaged, and worldly member of the EOS community that will bring a lot to the table for Eden.

2 Likes

I also witness Sudip’s character, he is someone I have met through Steve Floyd. Sudip is genuine, wise, and not easily swayed by popular opinion but is intent on thoughtful consideration for logic, as well as, inter-personal connections or a person’s or group’s motivation/true intent. I believe his skills in biz dev, long history in the community, as well as, his ability for sound judgment of intentions, will offer additional wisdom to the Eden community.

1 Like