EOSCommunity.org Forums

React Components for EOSIO

Our team has used ReactJS as the main front-end library for developing User Interfaces (UI) for EOSIO projects. We love that React is written in JavaScript and the component logic that allows for easy re-usability of front-end features across multiple projects.

We have isolated some of our favorite components in an open-source collection of React Components for EOSIO meant to make UI development faster and easier for anyone in the community that is also using react. More than a dozen EOSIO components have been published for developers to use.

For example we developed a component that renders ricardian contracts directly from any EOSIO blockchain for users to easily read in their browsers.

All EOS community members are welcome to use these components as well as provide any feedback and contributions in the following GitHub Repository.

Happy Coding! :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Same goes for VueJS :wink:

Thanks for that comment! ME LIKEY LIGHTWEIGHT!

Vue was created by Evan You after working for Google using AngularJS in several projects. He later summed up his thought process: “I figured, what if I could just extract the part that I really liked about Angular and build something really lightweight.” The first source code commit to the project was dated July 2013, and Vue was first released the following February, in 2014.

He is from the hometown area of my family too that’s neat.