EOSCommunity.org Forums

Private key no longer has authorization

When I try to use my anchor wallet for instance to send out eos or for governance voting…I get an error code: saying that
1.The current private key has insufficient permissions to execute the selected action.
2.The authorizations of this account no longer matches the key currently imported.
Below is a copy of that error message:

Configure Producer Voting Proxy
The private key used in this wallet cannot perform the selected action.
The current private key has insufficient permissions to execute the selected action.

The authorizations of this account no longer matches the key currently imported.

• The private key can be changed by either removing the currently wallet and reimporting the private key, or by completely resetting the wallet and rerunning the import process.
    {

“code”: 3090003

“name”: “unsatisfied_authorization”

“what”: “Provided keys, permissions, and delays do not satisfy declared authorizations”

“details”:[

0:{

What to do about this and how did it happen?

Have the keys to your account changed since you imported them into Anchor?

From the sounds of the error message, this may be the culprit. The keys being used to sign the transaction are no longer the keys associated to the account in question.

If that’s the case, the best course of action would be to reimport the account with the appropriate keys.

If you did not change keys on your account, I’d recommend looking at the account on a block explorer (like bloks.io or eosauthority.com) to verify that the keys weren’t changed on you for some reason. If you don’t mind sharing the account name we can look as well - though I understand the desire to not share that information if you don’t want to for privacy.

Sir ur problem is solved or not I have same type of problem