EOSCommunity.org Forums

Newdex login issue

Hi,
I use firefox 86.0 (64-bit) and was able to use Anchor Destop to sign into newdex couple of days back. But, for the last few days after an update to firefox, this sign in stopped working. I am not sure how to troubleshoot this issue ? I am on a Mac OS X and using the Anchor Desktop Version 1.1.12.
Any help is much appreciated ?
C

At which point does the sign in stop working? Mind describing or sharing a screenshot of where it stops?

I goto newdex.io in my browser ( I have tried chrome, firefox and safari). click on the sign in on the top right corner.
A small window pops up with Load Desktop wallet on the left or QR code on the right. I click on the Anchor wallet icon and nothing happens. I have the anchor wallet running with the wallets unlocked and the right account selected. Few days back this was working. The only thing changed is an update to Firefox but I don’t understand why Safari and Chrome don’t work too.
Thanks,
C

Alright, it’s not working for me either. I think Newdex changed something recently and it must have broken on their side.

I’ll try to let them know, but feel free to let them know as well. I am hoping the more people that let them know their Anchor integration isn’t working, the more attention they’ll pay to it. They seem to break it quite often :frowning_face:

:frowning: that’s a bummer. I will let them know.