EOSCommunity.org Forums

Locals.com EdenOS community planning - How to introduce newbs to EOS

We’re approved for a locals.com community, called EdenOS.

Use this thread to think about topics and a plan of attack for the folks at Locals.

This is the community overview so far:

A currency’s strength is found in its community, not in its coercive power. The EOS community spans the entire globe, and is building an amazing new way to vet, elect and fund its leaders.

Witness the rebirth of the EOS community, as it refocuses on those things that make EOS a revolutionary technology; one that is purpose-built
for the world that we live in.

EdenOS will use Hierarchical Randomized Government to select the most effective communicators and conciliators in the EOS community

2 Likes

I’m getting the edenOS.locals.com page populated now with the basics. We are going to need some folks to curate good content on it. Videos, links, articles, all that. They have an option to accept subscription payments via stripe. That is interesting.
If anyone would like admin permissions on it please let me know.

locals approval edenOS

1 Like

Hi. I am not familiar with Locals. From a quick overview it seems to be a place to share content with followers and even has this subscription model.
My doubt is if we don’t already have this forum for that and if the subscription model won’t exclude people from having access to that curated information.

Hi edu, I don’t see a need to use any of the subscription features of Locals at the moment. Curation is important because there is only so much concise, high quality information out there on EOS.

Hey Chuck. Totally agree with you that curation is essential.
Here in the forum I came across this post: List of helpful EOS links which is great and has been very helpful to me. The more people have access to this content the better.
If this content was on Locals would anybody have access to it? Or would one need a Locals account to be able to see that information?