EOSCommunity.org Forums

Is it possible to disable signing transaction in the wallet each time i do a transaction?

Hello!

I am wondering if it is possible to disable transaction signing for everytime i do a transaction? I have to sign off every little thing i do, so annoying.

Not currently, we don’t have the systems in place yet to automatically approve actions. It’s something we are actively working towards but isn’t available yet.

Automatically using your key to sign transactions is something we need to make sure is done right, or could lead to a huge amount of security risks.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for answering! Hope you add it in the future, big fan of the anchor wallet!

security is first for ever

the feature daily payment limit , maybe we can added to fix current issue.

eg:
below limit –automatically,
above limit–trans signing.
maybe this feature can be added owner permission, make active permission acount enable. make daily secret–free payment is possible for active account.

We really want to use the native EOSIO permissions system to some degree for automatic signing. The key doing the automatic signing shouldn’t be your active key and definitely shouldn’t be your owner key. It should be some sort of application/purpose specific key or even just a “safe mode” key that can’t do things like selling REX or unstaking tokens.

We can’t currently do things like daily payment limits with the permission system, at least not without some sort of centralized service. We’d rather avoid the centralized angle and push for a better on-chain system that could allow for things like this.

2 Likes

is this currently available? i heard that from someone but i dont know how to do this

i mean can i disable signing transaction right now? because i have heard about that but cant find info how to do that