The goal of these forums is to create an inclusive place for various community projects of all types that relate to the ecosystem.
To that end, one of the things we’d like to be able to do is establish individual forum categories for projects that have an interest maintaining a presence here and allow those teams to manage their own category.
If this is of interest to you, reply to this thread with the following information:
- The name of the project
- The forum account name who will own the category
- A list of any sub-categories (sub-forums) you’d like created under the primary category.
- What sort of post restrictions you’d like for each category.
What we will do is create a group for you, set the forum account name as the owner of the group, and create a category with the group as the owner/operator of that category.
Some things to note:
- As the owner of a group, you can use the groups page to find your group and manage the members of the group. Anyone in the group will have moderator privileges for your forum - so only add members you trust to help you manage.
- The overall structure of the forums themselves is going to be in flux. We are still figuring out the organization of it all, so your position on the homepage may change as we determine the best way to organize everyone.
- To ensure you’re who you say you are, we may either check the email address you have on file to ensure it’s associated to a project related domain, or ask for you to reach out to us on telegram or something to verify your identity before creating the forum categories.