EOSCommunity.org Forums

Felix Ruiz Introduction to Genesis Members

Hey everyone, my name is Felix Ruiz and I would like to extend a request to be invited into the Eden community. I am an EOS Genesis holder and I have attended two EOSIO sponsored events, the EOS SF Hackathon and B1 June. It’s been a crazy rollercoaster of a journey with the EOS community but I am excited for this new chapter.

Tell us how you found out about Eden?
o After discovering EOS I became a big fan of Dan and found myself aligned with his principles and philosophies. So naturally after hearing about Dan’s resignation from Block One I was curious on what Dan would do next. I was excited to hear that he planned on creating products to help build and empower the EOS ecosystem. Eventually I found Eden and was lucky enough to get to participate in the first playoff election test run.
What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas that attracted you?
o We are all here and passionate about trying to do our part in helping change the world for the betterment of humanity. Our current government system is broken and outdated, and this community seeks to provide a solution for that problem. I believe this has tremendous potential to become a historic moment in human history that could establish the future of democracy for generations to come! It is a beautiful thing to get to witness and I am excited to do my part in helping contribute to this community.
Why do you want to become a member?
o I believe I am a strong consensus builder and I would help provide a strong foundation in vetting other members during the election process. I am also incredibly passionate about this new system of governance and I would find it an honor to be a member.
In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?
o I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and sticking with EOS and finding Eden feels like it is a part of my purpose. I have been wanting to get involved with EOS outside of being just a token holder for some time now, but having a degree in petroleum engineering, I have found it hard to find my lane on how to contribute. Not being happy with my career choice I have made the commitment to focus on producing media content to help spread the word and educate about EOS. Now that I have found Eden I envision creating content around other members’ ideas as well as current developments that the Eden community would like to have media coverage for.
If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?
o I would spend the budget based on the representation of those who elected me to be a representative. I aim to represent media/communications and marketing as I believe that is an area that EOS currently lacks but I will always lean on feedback from what the community feels is best.

5 Likes

大家好,很高兴在这里介绍自己,我来自中国,是一个很有乡土味的中国山东人,由于自己的爱好一直在EOS社区学习,从EOS主网上线直至现在一直在跟进EOS的发展。

• 告诉我们您如何找到伊甸园的?
    因为一直关注EOS的发展,所以当BM提出伊甸园时,我第一时间就开始了解伊甸园,并跟踪进展。
  • 社区吸引您的愿景/价值观/想法是什么?
    看了BM的书,深深地信仰了他的思想观念,让我了解了伊甸园的价值观,让我们成为了真正的EOS社区成员而达成一种共识。
  • 您为什么要成为会员?
    成为伊甸园会员可以行使代表EOS社区的权利,并赋予EOS生态系统更多的落地应用,积极的去影响更多的人了解EOS,我希望EOS越来越好,还有一个最主要原因,因为我一直持有EOS从来没有做过波段,价值投资者的一员。
  • 您如何看待自己为社区做出的贡献?
    我一直在维护着自己建设的社群,一直客观的宣传EOS,让社区成员了解真实的EOS价值,引导投资者加入EOS社群。目前还在维护着EOS链上的NFT社群。
  • 如果您成为预算的选举的Eden Genesis代表,您将如何花费该预算?
    取之于民用之于民,这是我的第一想法,主要还是想利用这些预算改善新用户的入门门槛吧,因我没有技术能力,希望将这些预算支援为社区基础设施做出贡献的建设者们。
1 Like