EOSCommunity.org Forums

EosEden: The independent Twitter account for EOS and community is created!

Continuing the discussion from [Voting] Do you think EOS need an independent Twitter account?:

Now, we got a great high support rate 94.37% (67 supporters among 71 voters) of setting an independent Twitter account for EOS.

Voting result (2021/03/31)

Now, It’s time to take action!
I created:
A EOS independet Twitter account: EosEden, https://twitter.com/EosEden. Follow us!

Objectives:
1)Distribute useful information about EOS and the community.
2)Give support to contributers who make EOS better.
3)Get more than 1 million followers.

Who I’m I:
I’m a volunteer too, what I want to do is make EOS independent and great again, at least make EOS has a “official” Twitter account, just like@Bitcoin for BTC, @ethereum for ETH on twitter.
Of course, my time and skill are both limited, so I need more volunteers to join me to discover and sort useful information, manage telegram group etc.

Safety:
To make sure “EosEden” is for EOS public chain and the community, not for an individual or a firm.

1. I invite 1-3 community volunteers to join me to manage the Twitter account together, and set a multiple signature of “twitterofeos” EOS account. (Now,@dobuora will join in)
  2. If the new community system of EdenOS launch, and the community need, I promise here to give all controled account information back to community.

The volunteers may get some subsidy backed up by the donation account of “twitterofeos”, more detail will be discussed and publish in the future.

If you are interesting, please join in Telegram group and contact me, I’m democratic.
Telegram group: EOS Twitter manage group. If you have good news about EOS need to spread, join in.
Donation EOS account: twitterofeos. Your support is very important for us and EOS developing!

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:Let US make EOS great again!:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

I think your enthusiasm and underlying intent is great. But I would be cautious of jumping the gun here, and acting without mandate, especially as you are using the name of Eden in your twitter name.

It’s clear that Dan is trying to focus on governance first, which I agree is the right way to go. Why not rather let Eden form first, and then act? Let the community decide via the governance structures that emerge from this, instead of acting unilaterally.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be posting your comments as EdenEos as you are, it’s misleading.

I agree, this is relatively new ground let the chips fall way they may before assigning social media handlers.