EOSCommunity.org Forums

Eos-voter-0.4.1 greymess wallet sending token to Binance failed

It says total 1228, but it says only available 10

You may have to manually refund the unstaked tokens. The automatic process to refund them fails (quite often lately) and requires an additional transaction to make them available.

bloks.io has a pretty easy to use page to accomplish this:

https://bloks.io/wallet/resources/refund

Just log in with your account (using Anchor) and then trigger the button that appears on this page.

After you have manually refunded the excess tokens - you should just be able to transfer them from within Anchor’s transfer section (if Fuel is enabled).

It may actually be just as easy to use bloks.io since you’re logged into there as well:

https://bloks.io/wallet/transfer

Fuel will automatically kick in if needed.

Hi, Aaron:
Thank you very much for your reply. I login my wallet, and went to this page
https://bloks.io/wallet/resources/refund
and I have go in Anchor wallet, it sees my account,I have pushed the refund button, then the expire time start, I have seen a signature on the right bottom of the window, I pushed, it shows the following error:
Error:
transaction net usage is too high: 104 > 0
Do I suppose to push it? If I don’t, the transaction time just expires by itself for two minutes, even though I have pushed “refund”, it did not seem to refund the coin. Did I do anything wrong?

regards

hongbing

regards

Hi, Aaron:

I also see after the refund time expires, it shows: This signing request has expired!

Each request from the moment initiated has a limited lifetime to execute.

regards

I’ve seen this happen before if the clock on your computer is wrong. Check to ensure that the clock on the computer is set to the right date and time, so the expiration of the transaction is valid.

You can also try refunding directly in Anchor, which I posted about a few minutes ago right here:

http://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/retrieving-my-eos-on-greymass-wallet/335/19?u=aaron

HI, Aaron:

I have uninstalled the Anti-virus, checked my system clock is correct, and have tried manual claim and block-io refund again, but it continue to fail for the same error, what should I do the next?

regards

hongbing

should I install another wallet from a different computer?

regards

hongbing

You may want to try - either that or restart the browser and/or computer itself. Something on your computer in between the browser and Anchor coming up with the wrong time, and it thinks it’s expired.

Hi, Aaron:

everything got unstaking, I have rebooted more than once my computer , also restarted several times of the browser, will try to install the wallet from a different computer and try to recover the account and try again.

Thank you and regards

Hongbing

1 Like

Hi, Aaron:

If I install wallet on another computer, since the previous computer refund fails no matter how I try, do I need to back up my previous wallet, or it doean’t matter, just install and recover with my private key on another computer?

regards

hongbing

Hi, Aaron:

I simply installed another Anchor on my another computer, I set this wallet with a different password, if I recover it with my private key should be fine , right? a bit worry, want to make sure. thank you.

regards

hongbing

Yes, that should be fine.

I have multiple accounts setup the same way. There’s no issue with using the same account on multiple computers :+1:

many thanks Aaron, you always help promptly.

Hi, Aaron:

Strange enough, after I have set up wallet on a new computer, I actually see my EOS are refunded and available before I refund. Just to let you know.

regards

hongbing

Hi, Aaron:
I have 110 on staking , I want to transfer 1000 available ones to exchange, should I unstaking 110, and transfer all 1110 once? two transfers might use more fuel? which might cause fail?

regards

hongbing

It shouldn’t matter. You could unstake and wait to do one transfer, or two two.

Fuel covers a number of transactions for you each day :+1:

Glad that worked! So there’s definitely something strange about the other computer you were using that was preventing it from letting you perform transactions.

Totally agree with you about that computer, thank you very much for all the help, great support!!! can not thank you enough.

regards

hongbing

1 Like

Hello, Aaron:

All my Eos are unstaking now, if I decide to keep them in the wallet for some time and not transfer them to exchange, if I don’t stake them, is there any harm like I might loss them due to not staking? Or I am perfectly fine? What is your suggestion, or staking for a small amount?

Regards

Hongbing

So long as your keys are safe, there shouldn’t be any risk to keeping them unstaked.