EOSCommunity.org Forums

Eos 价格已经多日维持在$4以下

当前EOS价格3.76$。

EOS是曾经前5的项目,现在已经落到第27名了。

只讲技术不谈价格,犹如鸵鸟把头埋在沙子里面。

目前来看,EOS的投资者真的太难了…

如果你有任何想法,请一起讨论。

The current EOS price is $3.76.

EOS was once the top 5 project, and now it has fallen to the 27th place.

Technology without price is like an ostrich burying its head in the sand.

So far, EOS investors are really hard.

If you have any ideas, please discuss them together.

3 Likes

确实很难,但还是看好EOS,希望能好起来
It’s really hard,but I still regard eos as something valueable.

3 Likes

关键在于价格的上涨有没有基本面的支撑。如果以上市公司打比方,社区能够做的应该是让这个“公司”实现长期可持续的增长,即使暂时价格并不反映现状,长期来看总会反映的。价格当然重要,比如上市公司的市值可以实现更好的激励、获得更好的声誉、更便宜的融资利率,但仅仅关注价格并不是真正有益的事情。

The key is whether the price increase is supported by fundamentals. If you take the analogy of a listed company, what the community can do is to enable this “company” to achieve long-term sustainable growth. Even if the price does not reflect the fundamentals, it will reflect it in the long run. Price is of course important. For example, the market value of listed companies can achieve better incentives, better reputation, and cheaper financing rates, but just paying attention to price is not really beneficial.

社区也在探索和发展,作为投资者我虽然也没挣到钱,但乐见目前的变化。无论ETH、DOT还是EOS,只有持续为开发者创造好的环境、为用户提供真正有价值的服务(我并不觉得目前的DeFi和NFT创造了非常显而易见的价值),才能成为5-10年以后的明星项目。

The community is also exploring and developing. Although I haven’t made any money as an investor, I am happy to see the current changes. Regardless of ETH, DOT or EOS, only by continuously creating a good environment for developers and providing users with truly valuable services (I don’t think the current DeFi and NFT have created very obvious value) can it become Star project in 5-10 years.

4 Likes

我希望B1和BM能走到台前,与社区和开发者多一些交流,很显然事情在朝着好的方向发展,比如这个论坛,我已经多次看到活跃的Dan。另外,一两年前提到的EOS基金会,为什么没看到它资助的项目?有人知道吗?

I hope B1 and BM can come to the stage and communicate more with the community and developers. It is obvious that things are moving in a good direction. For example, in this forum, I have seen active Dan many times. In addition, the EOS foundation mentioned a year or two ago. Why cann’t I see the projects it funded? Do you know?

3 Likes

我只是EOS的持有者,不过这几天我有关注到dan的发言,大致情况我理解是这样的:

1. 当初的ICO的目的不是融资开发EOSIO,而是捐赠性质,B1不承担相应的义务;
  2. B1永远不会自己做公链,目前EOS的公链也是社区发起的;
  3. B1有它自己的发展路线,它要为它的股东而不是社区负责;但同时社区也可以有自己的,没必要跟着B1走。但根本上二者是一致的,B1也会支持或资助社区的roadmap。
  4. EOS VC当初投资是说基于EOSIO或对EOSIO生态有帮助的项目,还是有不少项目的,具体可以去官网或者twitter了解,只不过社区诟病比较多的是投资了很多基于ETH的项目,大家觉得钱没有用来提振EOS的价格。

不保证我的理解就是正确的,希望有帮助。

I am only an EOS holder, but I have paid attention to Dan’s speech these days, and I understand the general situation as follows:

1. The purpose of the original ICO was not to finance the development of EOSIO, but to donate. B1 does not assume corresponding obligations;
  2. B1 will never make its own public chain, and the current EOS mainnet is also initiated by the community;
  3. B1 has its own development roadmap, and it is responsible for its shareholders rather than the community; but at the same time, the community can also have its own roadmap, and there is no need to follow B1’s. But the two are basically the same, and B1 will also support or fund the community’s roadmap.
  4. EOS VC originally invested in projects based on EOSIO or helpful to the EOSIO ecosystem. They’ve invested some projects. You can go to the official website or twitter to learn more about it. However, the community criticized more for investing in many ETH-based projects. Everyone feels that money has not been used to boost the price of EOS.

There is no guarantee that my understanding is correct, I hope it helps.

3 Likes

1.This is true, that’s why b1 spend lots of effort with SEC compromise, thus make those money clean and non-related to ICO investor.
2.This is not true, b1 is currently maintain the dev of EOSIO.
3.This might be true, if they have a long-term map, they should show it to the token holder.
4.This is not true, look at the projects what they have done, they just act like a VC, not an EOSVC.
They might be lucky some of projects may grow up big, but few related to token economic which will loop back the value to enhance the value of EOSIO, they care more about the regualtion approval because of shareholder need to prove their money clean.

1.第一点我觉得是对的,但是b1这么做的动机不确定,与SEC达成妥协更有可能是为了让ICO的钱变成干净的钱,加上之前的众筹协议是捐赠性质,那么事实上这些钱已经进了B1自己的口袋并且是干净的,社区或EOS持有者对此没有任何约束力。

2.第二点我觉得不对,B1现在仍保有团队对EOSIO进行主要维护和迭代。

3.第三点有可能对,如果B1有一个长期发展的计划,应该把长期的路线图展示给EOS代币持有者,而不是藏着掖着,或者不管不顾代币持有者的任何诉求。

4.第四点不太对,可以看看B1投的这些项目,他们的行事作风仅仅是一个普通风险投资VC该做的样子,而不是投基于EOSIO的风险投资EOSVC。也许有幸几个项目投中了,今后成长了,但项目中很少是基于EOSIO代币经济的投资,基于EOS代币经济的投资项目和实际使用EOS的投资项目才是项目价值回流反哺EOS代币价值的关键。B1 非常在意合规与否,这可能很大程度上与B1的投资人和股东有关,B1的投资人和股东必然要求他们的投资利润是合法的白钱并且必须能提现或交易。

3 Likes
  1. 第二点不冲突。B1维护EOSIO,但并不会做公链(可能是法律方面的考虑),也不会买eos,之前dan说过;
  2. 第三点,B1没有义务把路线图展示给代币持有者,虽然这样做会比较好;
  3. 第四点同意

~

1. No.2: It does not conflict. B1 maintains EOSIO, but will not do a public chain (maybe due to legal considerations), and will not buy eos, as Dan said before;
  2. No.3: B1 is not obliged to show the roadmap to token holders, although it would be better to do so;
  3. No 4: I agree.
3 Likes

EOS需要更多的开发者,更优质的项目,EOS的技术要比ETH更好,为什么大家喜欢在ETH上搭建项目而不是EOS呢?这一点是需要考虑的事情。

EOS needs more developers and better projects. EOS has better technology than ETH. Why do people like to build projects on ETH instead of EOS? This is something to consider.

3 Likes

各位中國朋友,我剛寫了一份總結 Dan/BM 提出EOS社區層級管治方案,包括了會員制度及社區撥款,或可能對EOS社區帶來關鍵性的影響,可打開連結看下

https://eoscity.io/article/604c381e1a0414096733a03e

3 Likes