EOSCommunity.org Forums

EdenOS May 17 AMA - Questions for Dan

Hi All,

Just starting this thread to gather some questions in advance of the next EdenOS AMA with Dan which should be taking place May 17, 10:00 EST.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your questions.

Thanks,
Chris

1 Like

This may be a challenging question to answer in this format, but I’ll throw it out there anyway…in light of the recent SX Vault hack and subsequent response from the EOS BPs, how could Eden have been leveraged/utilized/incorporated into the resolution process for this event?

3 Likes

What are your feelings towards Yves departure?

2 Likes

In addition to the Peace Treaty and Initial Bylaws, what if we have a Contract that all Eden Members, Volunteers, Candidates, and Elected Officials must sign that’s based on the Prime Law?

In essence, perhaps EdenOS should not be allowed to be used (in any way, shape, or form) to perpetuate communities that violate the fundamentally Prime Law of no initiatory force? Otherwise we are enabling the continuation of “the rule of man” that has plagued mankind for thousands of years.

Maybe sooner than later, we can deploy a benevolent oracle network that can support the process of protecting ourselves from an invasion of cancer seeds/cells and violations of the Prime Law?

How can those who wish to remain anonymous or at least somewhat anonymous support EDEN and/or the consensus elections?

even if by partial anonymity, i dont mind zoom calls, but putting my personal information on the block chain is not something i would be terribly enthusiastic about; but i would like to participate/support… what is the best avenue for someone like me?

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the recent EOS hack? What is your opinion on how Block Producers handled the whole situation?

Should Block producers be tasked with reversing private keys on the network? If so, why or why not?

To my understanding, Eden would have consensus-building every six months. Would this consensus-building be among the same 10,000 members, or will there be an open enrollment to re-organize and start new 10,000 members before another election?

What is the primary duty of elected Eden members? To make rules to govern the chain or to oversee funds? Or Both? May you clarify?

Have you settled in on how to fund Eden?

1 Like

Suppose Eden is governance on EOS. Why is the EOS community not using quick playoffs to elect the 10,000 Eden members before each election to go into the playoffs?