EOSCommunity.org Forums

Early Access - Anchor for Android

β€œWen Android?”

The answer to that question is right now. Available now on the Play store is an Early Access version of the Anchor authenticator for Android devices.

:warning: With this being an Early Access release, we urge caution when using it. :warning:

This early access phase is meant to help us refine and improve the user experience and track down any issues that you may have. We have internally audited the codebase for security, but until we feel more confident with the Android version, we encourage you to only use accounts with minimal value associated to them.

Play Store

You can find the official Android releases here:

Please only ever download from the official source. If you install a version from any other source it may contain malware with the intention of stealing your private keys.

Supported Networks

The networks that Anchor on Android supports mirror that of the iOS app, and include:

Features

This first version of Anchor for Android supports:

• Importing Existing Accounts (no account creation)
  • Logging into Anchor compatible apps (apps require v3+ of the SDKs)
  • Signing Transactions

Anchor on all mobile platforms is an authenticator first and foremost. It is meant to be used with external EOSIO applications. You can see a list of applications that support Anchor in the forum post below. Please note, that applications must be using a recent version of our SDKs in order to work with Android.

Android not working with your favorite app?

Ask them to upgrade their Anchor SDKs to the latest version. We have been asking many apps to upgrade, but the more demand from the community there is, the more likely these apps will perform these updates. You can refer them to this forum post for more information:

https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/call-to-action-upgrade-your-anchor-integrations-for-an-improved-user-experience/1918/3

Bug reports, comments, suggestions…

Please submit all feedback to the Anchor Wallet forums on forums.eoscommunity.org. We will be engaging here for all things Anchor related. Please be as detailed as possible when submitting bug reports and include screenshots if at all possible.

12 Likes

Thank you team Greymass!! Where do you want any feedback?

Great work as always

1 Like

Feel free to start a thread here if you run into any issues or just want to leave feedback - Anchor Wallet - EOSCommunity.org Forums

1 Like

이제 μ‚¬μš©ν• μˆ˜μžˆκ΅°μš”β€¦κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€. 빨리 μ•ˆμ •μ λ²„μ „μ΄ μ—…λ°μ΄νŠΈλ μˆ˜μžˆλ„λ‘λΆ€νƒν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.

1 Like

yesssss this is great :heart:

1 Like

Finally! Great job! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Installed on my Samsung A20,

• imported my key
  • have signed to bloks.io
  • the app session is visible

no issues with 0.15 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any help or is support done for Android? I try to do anything the last few weeks and i cant sign or log into Eos or Wax. is there an update available?

Absolutely! The best thing to do if you run into issues is to start a thread here - Anchor Wallet - EOSCommunity.org Forums

For your particular issue, the first thing that I would check is that you are using the latest version of Anchor Android (which is 0.22).