EOSCommunity.org Forums

Do we need mandarin translation services on EOS?

do we need mandarin translation services on EOS?

I have a friend who may be able to provide this kind of service. that sounds like something the community could use.

A translation portal. A nexus point between China and the west.

3 Likes

I think this would be a great way to bring the communities together. Not only China, but have it for all of the major languages. I’d do a poll of the EOS community and see what the our primary languages are.

1 Like

That sounds great, I’m building toward a translation portal basically. As an idea. This is exploratory. I think the main four languages are Spanish, English, Mandarin Chinese, and Korean. But run the poll, definitely!

1 Like

Sounds like a great start, and you could add more based on future polling or requests. I’d be happy to participate.

I looked at doing a poll, but it seems this post that I put together linked below was a bit more fitting for the stage we are at. Let me know if you disagree!

1 Like

Seems like a great way to get started. Go a step further and create a place for people who are multilingual and able to translate to sign up and state what languages they can provide. That way contacts can be established.

1 Like