EOSCommunity.org Forums

Collaborative Circles On EOS

IMG_20220408_235612_566

We help value content creators within the EOS Ecosystem and beyond to turn their information into knowledge.

We have a multi-year plan to collaborate with the different circles around EOS. Such as EOS Bees, EOS Support, Eden DAO, Fractally, and any value circle.

We provide already and we are continuously building on:

MindWeb - EOSIO Swiss Workshops
MindWeb - Special Latam
MindWeb - EBD (Eden Business Dashboard)
MindWeb - EOSVision
MindWeb - EOSSupport
MindWeb - DappsEcosystem
MindWeb - Fractally
MindWeb - Fractally Brainstorming
MindWeb - Fractally Standup meetings
MindWeb - EOS/Rant
MindWeb - EOS Digest

We are on Pomelo since season 1.

We are running in Eden on EOS this April 9th to promote the circles.

We are on EOS committed since 2018. For the community, by the community.

Public, Plugin On-Chain Governance, and OS in a fractal paradigm is the mindset.

Go EOS.

Are you related to novasphere and discussions app? I always said they were basically voice before voice a great social dapp on eos that just needed a reward pool system that paid main net eos liquid tokens as pay 7 days after a post like steemit and the sale of a governance or staking power token would help fund that reward pool but ultimately eos should vote to increase inflation to fund an eos based steem style social reward pool that allows eos whales ro just start giving out large upvotes …like I thiight would happen on voice.com with accounts like newdex who coukd have been upvoting me in thousands of dollars worth of eos a day … and maybe payouts in PBTC from that block one pool and I thought it was going to be paid back from a number of ways from ads ro mechanisms on eos itself and the price of eos and sale of eos and use of eos as utility ro buy and stake ro create accounts and get eos power to give out upvotes like steemit etc it was a perfect elegant system and I want to rebuild it all …backend first so it’s all ready to be used by many many front ends and mobile apps … we’re so close