EOSCommunity.org Forums

Can't view unstaked tokens

I unstaked my tokens 3 days ago. The unstaking 3 day period ended 8 hrs ago. The tokens are unstaked and in my account as shown by EOS Authority. I cannot see the tokens in my account in Anchor Wallet. I deleted my Anchor Wallet EOS account, reloaded it - I could see the tokens, but when I tried to transfer them I got permission errors (3 times). Now when I restart the Anchor Wallet (on Mac OS) I don’t see the unstaked tokens again (although they are still visible in my account on EOS Authority website).

Are you using the “Manual Import” option when importing the account? If so, there’s a bug in the current version preventing that from working properly, and you should use the “Import Private Key” option and have it detect/setup your account that way.

As far as the unstaking goes - it’s possible they are still unstaking (it’s 3-4 days, not 72 hours exactly) to complete the process. At the end of the process, there’s also a chance it didn’t automatically happen and you’ll need to manually “refund” them.

I briefly looked at EOSAuthority and didn’t see where the refund option would be, but I know it’s on bloks.io and can be found here: https://bloks.io/wallet/resources/refund. You can login with Anchor on that site as well to click the claim button and force the refund if it’s complete.

I used the Import Private Key function to set up the account. How do I log into blocks.io using Anchor?

I now see the unstaked tokens, but when I try to transfer them, I get the following error message (where I am not giving my 12-digit eos account name):
Error

{“actor”."[name of my account]",“permission”."[name of my account]"}

This leads me to believe the account wasn’t setup in Anchor using the “Import Private Key” feature, if the permission is showing your account name. I’ve seen users use the “Manual Import” feature and enter incorrect values for the permission field that leads to errors like this.

The value of the permission field should be either active or owner, corresponding to the type of permission matching the key.