EOSCommunity.org Forums

Anchor Wallet for iOS released in the App Store

Anchor Wallet for iOS is now officially released on the Apple App Store!

This release of Anchor Wallet serves as a mobile authenticator that you can use to sign in to EOSIO-based applications on both your mobile device and your desktop computer. Each day more applications are integrating with Anchor proving more use cases and offering more utility its users.

For a bit more information on Anchor, refer to our original announcement.

How do I find it?

Search for “Anchor Wallet” within the App Store to find it or follow the link below.

A note to our TestFlight Testers: Installing both the TestFlight version and the release version may cause some issues with mobile-to-mobile usage. If you’d like to move to the official release version, uninstall both versions, and then install the release version from the App Store.

Android Version Progress

The Android version of Anchor Wallet is still in development and making good progress - we hope to begin a round of closed beta testing soon with more technically oriented folks first. If you’re interested in joining our early rounds of testing, please let us know in this thread or reach out to us.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Import private keys from Scatter into Anchor

Hi Guys
Just reading this now. The mobile Anchor I have has “DEV” in the upper left corner of the icon. And I am pretty sure this it the TestFlight version. Just to confirm: this does not get updated to the official release and I have to uninstall and reinstall the official release?
Thanks!
Ian

no need to reply- figured it out. But a suggestion (unless I missed it) is that some of my account use the same private keys and the mobile app finds all those accounts associated with that key on different blockchains. This is great but I had to scan the QR code each time to import the key for each blockchain. Maybe in the future you can have it scan for all accounts and have little tick. boxes to say which ones you want to import. Similar to the desktop App when it scans for accounts associated with private keys.

1 Like

Good suggestion, having to reimport it multiple times isn’t that great of an experience.

Also glad you figured it out! The TestFlight version will continue to be used for testing purposes, but if you’re more interested in the stable versions, removing the TestFlight build and using the one from the App Store itself is the way to go.