EOSCommunity.org Forums

Anchor Desktop 1.2.1: Token Selection + Quantity Issue & Token "Load All Balances" Issue

Hi Anchor team,

Thanks for all the work getting 1.2.1 sorted so quickly and all the hard work on Anchor.

I am currently running macOS 11.2.3 and Anchor Desktop 1.2.1 and have noticed a couple of very minor issues.

1. Home > Tokens > “Load All Balances” This shows everything as blank, even though there are positive token balances.

2. Wallet > Token Selection + Quantity. When clicking on on the mouse-over available balance, rather than pasting the exact balance into token quantity section to be sent, Anchor is round up or down, rather than copying the exact in the mouse-over balance option for that token.

All minor, and perhaps only affecting me.

As for TX performance since PowerUp completion, I haven’t noticed any issues with TXs, other than them being slightly slow (but on sites which are already very slow to load assets, and think this is might be related to the DAPPs themselves and how they are performing with nodes).

Thanks,

Mike

I’ve opened github issues for all of these issues, they seem to be affecting multiple users. We’ll get fixes for all of this out in the next release!

1 Like