EOSCommunity.org Forums

Anas Alharbi new member seeking invitation

Hi everyone,

My name is Anas Alharbi and I’m an EOS genesis token holder and I’m looking for an invite to join Eden. I did participate in both Eden trial elections - Video recorded links are below to know more about me and my views

• Tell us how you found out about Eden?

I follow Dan and everything relevant to EOS throughout the social media and I read most of Dan’s articles, community calls, and shows.

• What is it about the community’s vision/values/ideas attracted you?

The current practice of Democracy is broken, individuals have been misrepresented and disempowered. Fractal democracy is a fresh take on democracy with the potential to revolutionize how we govern and empowered individuals to be independent.

• Why do you want to become a member?

Fractal democracy’s first implementation is on EOS and I’m cheering for both to succeed. The least I can do is to join and contribute.

• In what way do you see yourself contributing to the community?

I was hesitant to join due to a lack of clarity on how I can contribute and I was not sure how can I utilized my 9 years of experience working for a large global organization in supply chain function. With the introduction of the Holacracy framework, I can see myself volunteering where I can help without impacting my full-time job.

• If you were to become an elected Eden Genesis representative with a budget, how would you spend that budget?

If I were to become a representative, my main focus would be to building the internal process and branches of Eden governance so the board of the next election can reach a faster consense by focusing on budget allocation % and progress tracking.

• Please provide your Telegram username so that Eden members can contact you to learn more.

First Eden trial elections

Second Eden trial elections