EOSCommunity.org Forums

About the Cpt.BlackBill App

Hi! Cpt.BlackBill is a EOS-project based in Norway and we want to be more present to the greater EOS community. Is it ok for us to create a category for our project here?
[https://youtu.be/FRBAt8MP7l8](https://Monthly News Video No.1 - May 2021)

2 Likes

您好,不知道有官方网址或更详细的介绍吗?
Hello, I don’t know if there is any official website or a more detailed introduction?

Hello - we are in prototyping and testing. An MVP is available at cptblackbill.com and the EOS-contract address is cptblackbill. I will give more information about the project and our progress very soon. Thanks.

YouTube: Cpt.BlackBill’s Weekly Challenge No.7

1 Like

A good DAPP
this issue may need to contact @aaron

1 Like
1 Like

Last week we went to western Norway to conquer checkpoints and place new checkpoints in the hunt for Cpt.BlackBill’s Lost Diamond :slight_smile: Are the any outdoor enthusiast in the EOS Community? We need help placing great outdoor challenges all over the world.

Yes - we found The Lost Diamond! Players will get the location of the Lost Diamond for every ten checkpoint they conquer. This was an important test, to see that every transactions went well before other users start hunting the diamond. We will do some improvements and then run another test in a few weeks. Please follow us on Twitter @Cpt.BlackBill or Captain Black Bill on YouTube if you find our EOS project interesting :slight_smile:

We are getting ready for Halloween and are testing mini races that everyone can set up for friends and social gatherings when the prototype is finished. EOS is amazing!

Awesome to see action in the EOS community again! EOS is wildly undervalued and we only need one killer app to turn the tables. An exciting app that targets everyone - not only the tech-savvy. And I’m certain that one of the amazing EOS-teams will make that happen within the next five years. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

I’m not an EOS-maximalist. Using Bitcoin was the first goal for our project in 2017, but trx is to slow. Then we tried Ethereum in 2018, but also - trx are to slow with insane fees. When the EOS price and development slowed down, we searched for other options.

But from my developer point of view - EOS is still the best technology, has the best tools/options, is battle-tested over three years and is a lot more user-friendly in it’s visual presentation than other alternatives. I found no other options.

Therefore - I’m very happy to see Dan back, Yves taking action, Zack posting more on YouTube, Aron as selected Head Chief Delegate of Eden. And everyone else contributing to the EOS community.

It gives confidence to continue building on EOS and my team has a ten year commitment to deliver one of the killer apps on EOS. The initial project “CptBlackBill” will now change name to “TheLostDiamond”-project in 2022. Funding will be critical and we will publish a better whitepaper and roadmap in early January 2022.